Obama considers himself "Eye Candy"

Obama Offers Himself Up as ‘Eye Candy’ on ‘The View’ | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

President Barack Obama on Monday sought to woo women voters at a taping of the daytime talk show “The View,” by flirting with his wife and bearing gifts for the hosts, but he could not escape tough questions on the economy that have dominated the election.

When host and veteran journalist Barbara Walters kidded Michelle Obama about bringing the president as her “date,” Obama quipped, “I’ve been told I’m just eye candy here.”

What a clown, our Country is falling apart ,and he is yep yapping on talk shows.......:eusa_whistle:

Narcissistic personality disorder - PubMed Health

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder may:

• React to criticism with rage, shame, or humiliation
  • Take advantage of other people to achieve his or her own goals
  • Have excessive feelings of self-importance
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
  • Have unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
  • Need constant attention and admiration
  • Disregard the feelings of others, and have little ability to feel empathy
  • Have obsessive self-interest
  • Pursue mainly selfish goals

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition in which people have an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with themselves.

Symptoms

• Be preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love

Don't bother bringing up mental health issues when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

Goes with the turf for Obama. remember he introduced himself to the rest of the country's electorate, those of us that didn't belong to the Communist Left that already knew and approved of him quite heartily, the night of his Acceptance speech on the stage of the Denver Faux Greek Temple with his remarks "Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal!" Really now? Humility was never one of Obama's strong suits

While the ME burns, The economy is stagnant, Iran is developing a nuke:

390-view-0924.jpg

Good Grief...:eek:

Obama Offers Himself Up as ‘Eye Candy’ on ‘The View’ | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

President Barack Obama on Monday sought to woo women voters at a taping of the daytime talk show “The View,” by flirting with his wife and bearing gifts for the hosts, but he could not escape tough questions on the economy that have dominated the election.

When host and veteran journalist Barbara Walters kidded Michelle Obama about bringing the president as her “date,” Obama quipped, “I’ve been told I’m just eye candy here.”

What a clown, our Country is falling apart ,and he is yep yapping on talk shows.......:eusa_whistle:

Shame on him for being personable and having a sense of humor!

Seriously, there are SOOOO many good reasons to criticize the president. But I suspect the reason Romney supporters focus on this kind of piddly shit, rather than issues of substance, is because they've nominated a candidate who shares pretty much all of Obama's faults. Utterly pathetic what we've come to accept as a stand in for democracy.

Last edited:

Seriously, there are SOOOO many good reasons to criticize the president. But I suspect the reason Romney supporters focus on this kind of piddly shit, rather than issues of substance, is because they've nominated a candidate who share's pretty much all of Obama's faults. Pretty pathetic what we've come to accept as a stand in for democracy.

Piddly shit like Romney's tan, dog on the roof, windows on plane don't open comment, cost of wife's dress...that piddly shit?

Seriously, there are SOOOO many good reasons to criticize the president. But I suspect the reason Romney supporters focus on this kind of piddly shit, rather than issues of substance, is because they've nominated a candidate who share's pretty much all of Obama's faults. Pretty pathetic what we've come to accept as a stand in for democracy.

Piddly shit like Romney's tan, dog on the roof, windows on plane don't open comment, cost of wife's dress...that piddly shit?

Yes! Exactly like that. Why do we waste our time on such non-sense when we've let the establishment serve us up a phony 'choice' between two corporatist tools?

Symptoms

Don't bother bringing up mental health issues when you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about.

:lol: And how would you know that? Have you been stalking me? Do you think I don't have professional experience in these matters?

Symptoms

Fits Obama like a hand to a glove.

Some around here could fit nicely into a narcissistic personality disorder as well.

Yes! Exactly like that. Why do we waste our time on such non-sense when we've let the establishment serve us up a phony 'choice' between two corporatist tools?

Because they are the only 2 "tools" running that have a chance. Run a viable third party candidate and I'll be happy to consider him.

Gubermint skools??

Because they are the only 2 "tools" running that have a chance. Run a viable third party candidate and I'll be happy to consider him.

That's an irrational, self-contradicting demand. A non Republican/Democrat candidate won't be 'viable' (by how most of you define the term) as long as most of you keep falling for the lesser-of-two-evils, "This time, honey, I've really changed. If you just take me back one more time, I swear I'll never hit you again", bullshit.

Forum List

Back