Obama, Congress Approval Tanks

The approvel reflects the public's anger over Barry and Congresses trying to push somthing we don't want on us.

I can't remember teh USA ever being so angry over one issue that didn't involve war the way they are over 'healthcare.'

I respectfully disagree. I believe this has everything to do with the fact that Congress is completely and utterly broken. They are accomplishing NOTHING and the people see it. The people gave the Democrats a supermajority and they STILL couldn't pass healthcare reform. The people want healthcare reform and since the Republicans don't want it, they gave the Democrats everything they needed to get it done, and they STILL managed to fuck it up.

You still don't get do you? Show me ONE SINGLE STATEMENT made by a Republican who specifically said "We don't want healthcare REFORM."

Now show me how many statements were made by Republicans that say "We don't want this BILL."

Sometimes you are too blinded by partisan hatred to see the FACTS.

The approvel reflects the public's anger over Barry and Congresses trying to push somthing we don't want on us.

I can't remember teh USA ever being so angry over one issue that didn't involve war the way they are over 'healthcare.'

I respectfully disagree. I believe this has everything to do with the fact that Congress is completely and utterly broken. They are accomplishing NOTHING and the people see it. The people gave the Democrats a supermajority and they STILL couldn't pass healthcare reform. The people want healthcare reform and since the Republicans don't want it, they gave the Democrats everything they needed to get it done, and they STILL managed to fuck it up.

You still don't get do you? Show me ONE SINGLE STATEMENT made by a Republican who specifically said "We don't want healthcare REFORM."

Now show me how many statements were made by Republicans that say "We don't want this BILL."

There are none. Just are there are NO bills on the record from any Republican while Bush was in the White House to refrom healthcare. Now, why do you suppose that is?

I didnt even go there with VaY.....that argument is being repeated over and over by Obama....and sadly, he is even referring to those that want MORE of government intervention in healthcare as those that want the status quo if they vote no.

Even HE has lost sight of what he is saying.

There are none.

Thankyou...you "misspoke" in your post...I rest my case.

There are none.

Thankyou...I rest my case.

Short sighted....just like the rest of the GOP. Let me know how that is working for you.

There are none. Just are there are NO bills on the record from any Republican while Bush was in the White House to refrom healthcare. Now, why do you suppose that is?

I dont know....maybe the republicans were aware that we really could not afford it with a couple of wars going on, the Katrina drains on our budget, the millions to help with thew tsunami victims... rebuilding of NYC lower Manahttan, a growing debt.....

Where was the democratic bill of 2006? 2007? 2008?

I dont know....maybe the republicans were aware that we really could not afford it with a couple of wars going on, the Katrina drains on our budget, the millions to help with thew tsunami victims... rebuilding of NYC lower Manahttan, a growing debt.....

With the small majority they had in 2006-2008, they were smart enough to know they could not get a healthcare reform bill passed. On the other hand, they were too stupid to get one passed in 2009-2010 even with a supermajority...so go figure.

With the small majority they had in 2006-2008, they were smart enough to know they could not get a healthcare reform bill passed. On the other hand, they were too stupid to get one passed in 2009-2010 even with a supermajority...so go figure.

You got this part right.

Only a fucking idiot would believe Healthcare Reform was the reason Barry was elected...

Van Yank believes that Health care is what got Barry elected.

QED.

Normally I don't refer to that type of posting - stating that anyone who believes something is an idiot - but sometimes it's just so obvious that it has to be said...

It's the same as saying "Only a fucking idiot would think that drinking a gallon of antifreeze is good for you."...

You mean with the thousands of Americans dying becuase the insurance companies were tossing them on their asses, they refused to even TRY to get something done?

Why? Were they too busy? I mean...rush rush rush...thousands are dying.....pass it pass it......but they were willing to wait 3 years?

And as you said....they STILL did not feel it was important enough to have a compromise within their OWN caucus?

You have yet to produce a single statement that says Republicans said "We are against healthcare reform."

Your post, just like this healthcare union kickback, is full of lies.

How about "We will make it Obama's Waterloo"?

Whether it passes or not....he's out in 2012 and he knows it.

THIS response to facts that YOU asked for, shows why everyone knows what a hack you are. Congrats.

Whether it passes or not....he's out in 2012 and he knows it.

THIS response to facts that YOU asked for, shows why everyone knows what a hack you are. Congrats.

Along with the 60% of the rest of the population in the country who agree with me, we hacks take your ignorance of factual information as a sign of your inherent stupidity....congratulations on showing us how fucked up our education system is when they turn out partisan assholes like you.

Short sighted....just like the rest of the GOP. Let me know how that is working for you.

You have yet to produce a single statement that says Republicans said "We are against healthcare reform."

Your post, just like this healthcare union kickback, is full of lies.

They were referring to a proposal of HCR that they knew was not going to be favored by the American People...and they also knew that Pelosi and Reid would screw it up with their ideological inputs...so they jumped on it.

I dont blame them.

They made the Iraq war Bush's Waterloo. Sadly, however, they voted for it and THEN played the American People as fools.

Forum List

Back