Obama confesses that he shoved a little girl

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Blog: Obama Only Says He Shoved A Little Girl

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.

What about Bill Ayers?

Was he as bad as Osama Bin Laden? Part of the family Bin Laden..that the Bushies did business with?

Enquiring minds want to know..

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

Listening to the repubs and they are complaining that the Wash post is unfair because they did not do the same sized story or didn't "trash" Obama. And since they reported on Romney it's unfair.

So in order to be fair to cons. Whenever a story comes out about a con that newspaper must also do a story about Obama or it's unfair.

Since that wont happen everytime. No, since it's impossible to do everytime the cons set the bar so high so that they can cry victim. But they don't want fox news to be "fair" that way. In fact they will argue why Fox shouldn't have to adhere to their idea of fairness.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...bullying-story-and-cons-idea-of-fairness.html

What about Bill Ayers?

Was he as bad as Osama Bin Laden? Part of the family Bin Laden..that the Bushies did business with?

What "business" did the Bush family ever do with Osama bin Laden?

Fruthermore, what does Bush have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't running in this election.

I'm so glad we are back on subjects of social import like a 10 year old Obama pushing a classmate back in grade school.

We wasted so much time on things like gay marriage we forgot what really matters. Thanks for heeding PredFan's plea to get back to the important things.

Last edited:
What about Bill Ayers?

I quoted this because the repubs NEVER quote anyone who says the bolded out loud :lol:

Lil'Obama shoved a little girl on the playground

Romney beat up a queer

Seems about even

What about Bill Ayers?

Fruthermore, what does Bush have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't running in this election.

"Whats the difference between ignorance and indifference?"

"I dont know and I dont care!" ba-da-dump-tiss

Bripatty just asked what business? and he doesnt care about your answer about the friggen BIN LADEN partnership in one post.

...but but...Obama shoved a girl one day!!?!?! Back to the important stuff hey Patty?

What about Bill Ayers?

"Whats the difference between ignorance and indifference?"

"I dont know and I dont care!" ba-da-dump-tiss

Bripatty just asked what business? and he doesnt care about your answer about the friggen BIN LADEN partnership in one post.

...but but...Obama shoved a girl one day!!?!?! Back to the important stuff hey Patty?

In other words, you have no facts to back-up your despicable accusation. Of course, when did facts ever matter to turds like you?

Furthermore, where did I say I "didn't care" about some claimed partnership between the Bush family and bin Laden. When you prove there was one, perhaps then I will start caring about it. Until then it's just libturd moonshine.

Romney guilty of....

Hate crime
Assault
Criminal Restraint
Animal cruelty

Obama guilty of...

Poor playground behavior

Romney guilty of....

Hate crime
Assault
Criminal Restraint
Animal cruelty

Obama guilty of...

Poor playground behavior

Nope, Obama is guilty of the following.

Assault.
Hate Crime.
Misogyny.
Violence against women.
Eating a pet.

I find it incredible that anyone would actually try to claim one accusation has merit while the other doesn't.

All you're proving is that your an utterly partisan moron.

What about Bill Ayers?

Aside from Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding Bin Laden in Afghanistan?

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh..Orlando Bosch..

In 1990, Bush interceded with his father, the president, to pardon Orlando Bosch, a Cuban exile whom Attorney General Dick Thornburgh called an "unrepentant terrorist." Bosch was released from prison and granted residency in the U.S.[6]
Jeb Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bosch was given safe haven within the US in 1990 by President George H. W. Bush, who in 1976 as head of the CIA had declined an offer by Costa Rica to extradite Bosch.
Orlando Bosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cool.. :thup:

Romney guilty of....

Hate crime
Assault
Criminal Restraint
Animal cruelty

Obama guilty of...

Poor playground behavior

Nope, Obama is guilty of the following.

Assault.
Hate Crime.
Misogyny.
Violence against women.
Eating a pet.

I find it incredible that anyone would actually try to claim one accusation has merit while the other doesn't.

All you're proving is that your an utterly partisan moron.

Who's pet did he eat?

Link?

And does Hawaii go after 10 year olds for all that stuff?

What about Bill Ayers?

McDonnell.jpg

Brian V. McDonnell

It depends on which decedent's family and friends you ask.

Barry ate a dog...

That is not a crime in Indonesia...especially for a six year old

For an adult Romney to engage in hate crime, assault, unlawful restraint and animal cruelty are crimes

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.
Remember Clinton's famous I didn't inhale, referring to his experimenting with Marijuana in college. Then there's Mitts high school fight and Obama pushing a little girl in elementary school. What's next, kindergarten? This is oh so stupid. There are real issues but this isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Barry ate a dog...

That is not a crime in Indonesia...especially for a six year old

For an adult Romney to engage in hate crime, assault, unlawful restraint and animal cruelty are crimes

There is no evidence Romney did what you gullible wingnuts believe he did...

I mean other than some shool chum who heard a rumor and wasn't there of which the family of the boy in question denies...

Forum List

Back