Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady

Strange.....I didn't see any complaint there

Does FoxNation have a problem with English?

Is the quote accurate? If so he most definitely WAS complaining.

He was talking about equal pay for women

He merely stated a fact that first ladies don't get paid for all their work. Where was the complaint that she should be paid?

Wrong, by using her as the example he is saying she does not get paid cause she is a woman. He clearly means she should get paid for all her "hard work".

He merely stated a fact that first ladies don't get paid for all their work. Where was the complaint that she should be paid?

Harry told me he heard it from a very close source, then the Huffypost confirmed the story.

I guess by asking that question you are telling me you didn't listen to the video.

I watched the video.

Seemed pretty obvious he made a joke about her working hard for free. He wasn't in any way complaining she doesn't get paid.

Working hard doing what exactly?

Harry told me he heard it from a very close source, then the Huffypost confirmed the story.

I guess by asking that question you are telling me you didn't listen to the video.

I watched the video.

Seemed pretty obvious he made a joke about her working hard for free. He wasn't in any way complaining she doesn't get paid.

She has to talk to her myriad servants to get them to plan her vacations after all.

Wrong, by using her as the example he is saying she does not get paid cause she is a woman. He clearly means she should get paid for all her "hard work".

It's always interesting to me how two people can listen to the same speech and take away two totally diffrent ideas of what was said.

It's always interesting to me how two people can listen to the same speech and take away two totally diffrent ideas of what was said.

He gave a speech where he complained that women are under paid in the work force. As an example he stated his wife works hard but is not paid any money for it. Exactly what other conclusion would one make?

He gave a speech where he complained that women are under paid in the work force. As an example he stated his wife works hard but is not paid any money for it. Exactly what other conclusion would one make?

In the clip I watched he was doing a stump speech in which he said he was working hard to make sure women are paid fairly, and tried to take that and spin it into the personal, "my mom, my sister, Michelle". Except Michelle isn't being paid right now.

It was, to me, not a complaint about her not being paid, however I can understand how someone else would see it that way.

I watched the video.

Planning the next party with her Hollywood eleitist buds. Hard work.

Isn't stating the fact that as First Lady she doesn't get paid the complaint??? :confused:

No. It's stating a fact.

But I could see how Fox "War on Women" News would take it as such.

Is there anyone in America more out of touch with middle America then the frat boy we have in the White House? Now all the Obamabots will screech Romney and I would agree if he had said anything near what Obama says.

Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady

Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady - Michelle Obama - Fox Nation

President Obama spoke to women supporters today at a Denver event.

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't, even though that's a tough job!"

Awwww! But the perks are great! Those vacations and $7,000 jackets make up for it Barry Boy.

She's getting paid just as much as any male first lady has ever gotten paid, so where's the gripe?

Forum List

Back