Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Is there anyone in America more out of touch with middle America then the frat boy we have in the White House? Now all the Obamabots will screech Romney and I would agree if he had said anything near what Obama says.

Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady - Michelle Obama - Fox Nation

President Obama spoke to women supporters today at a Denver event.

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't, even though that's a tough job!"

I'd work for nothing too just to have her expense account.

If she is working it is for his reelection. If that is so then she is fair game. Of course what Obama really is doing is dividing the country once again. Yes, if all the jobs are averaged then women might make less. But in this day and age if a woman works next to a man on the same job I would think they make the same money. They do where I work.

Well, first off she wasn't hired for this 'job', nothing is keeping her from getting one either. And if she was, she'd be fired for abuse of privileges (vacations, campaigning, 22 servants.)

Keep Obama off the teleprompter, I really like his sponteniety...

Last edited:
Strange.....I didn't see any complaint there

Does FoxNation have a problem with English?

Is there anyone in America more out of touch with middle America then the frat boy we have in the White House? Now all the Obamabots will screech Romney and I would agree if he had said anything near what Obama says.

Obama Complains that Michelle Doesn't Make Money As First Lady - Michelle Obama - Fox Nation

"...I wanna make sure that when she's working she is getting paid the same as men, I gotta say that First Ladies right now don't, even though that's a tough job!"

michelle may not be making any money.... but i tell ya, she sure knows how to spend it.

Is the quote accurate? If so he most definitely WAS complaining.

He was talking about equal pay for women

He merely stated a fact that first ladies don't get paid for all their work. Where was the complaint that she should be paid?

Obama really is best when he is off-prompter. We can all see what a total jackass he really is.

Of course he doesn't care- he secretly wants to lose. He can make far more money as an ex-president, can smoke in public, and he can golf everyday if chooses. He's too lazy to fight for a second term....

He merely stated a fact that first ladies don't get paid for all their work. Where was the complaint that she should be paid?
I have a source, a very reliable source who confirmed that Obama is pissed that Moochelle is not paid for being first lady. It's a really reliable source, very very reliable....

Wait so they both Live Rent free, get Free meals, and he makes nearly a Half a million a year as president and he wants more?

What a tool, he shits on this Country and waste billions ,and now wants his worthless side kick to get paid. Oh I forgot, if you work for the government money just falls out of the sky.

$Barack-Obama-With-Members-Of-His-Administration-440x293.jpg

$s-MICHELLE-OBAMA-AMERICAN-GROWN-BOOK-large300.jpg

Isn't stating the fact that as First Lady she doesn't get paid the complaint??? :confused:

Harry told me he heard it from a very close source, then the Huffypost confirmed the story.

I guess by asking that question you are telling me you didn't listen to the video.

Harry told me he heard it from a very close source, then the Huffypost confirmed the story.

I guess by asking that question you are telling me you didn't listen to the video.

I watched the video.

Seemed pretty obvious he made a joke about her working hard for free. He wasn't in any way complaining she doesn't get paid.

Forum List

Back