Obama Complains It’s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
This clown has lost his marbles. Wake up people, he's insane

President Barack Obama launched a rhetorical assault on guns in one of the most gun friendly states in the nation while speaking at a town hall event in Columbia, South Carolina, Friday.

“As long as you can go in some neighborhoods and it is easier for you to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book, there are neighborhoods where it is easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable, as long as that’s the case, we’re going to continue to see unnecessary violence,” Obama said in a response to a question at the town hall meeting at Benedict College.

Obama Complains It s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable TheBlaze.com

He's right. For some people it is easier to buys guns than healthful food.

No matter what your stand is on guns OR nutrition, that's a real tragedy in what is supposed to be the richest country in the world.

When will care enough about our fellow man to change this?

No matter what your stand is on guns OR nutrition, that's a real tragedy in what is supposed to be the richest country in the world.

True. The last time I bought a gun I was in and out of the shop in 20 minutes. The nearest bookstore is twice as far away.

True. The last time I bought a gun I was in and out of the shop in 20 minutes. The nearest bookstore is twice as far away.

No silly ... You don't EAT books.

Oh wait ... An idea for a book ... permeate the pages with wine. It would be a Lick and Taste Wine Book. Sorta like a Scratch and Sniff, only slightly different.

A variation on that could be baby's books where the pages are infused with vitamins or vaccines. Yeah ... The kid could nom his way to good health.

So, yeah, I guess you could eat books.

Never mind.

:bye1:

That is actually true...... if you include black market guns. Back when I was in high school, I knew a guy that I could buy a gun and clip from him, and do so in minutes year round.

The big problem that Obama fails to grasp is that these purchases are already illegal. What law are you going to pass to stop already illegal purchases? "Ok... now it's REALLY really illegal to do it!" That'll stop em! Fail.

That is actually true...... if you include black market guns. Back when I was in high school, I knew a guy that I could buy a gun and clip from him, and do so in minutes year round.

The big problem that Obama fails to grasp is that these purchases are already illegal. What law are you going to pass to stop already illegal purchases? "Ok... now it's REALLY really illegal to do it!" That'll stop em! Fail.

Excellent point

President Barack Obama launched a rhetorical assault on guns in one of the most gun friendly states in the nation while speaking at a town hall event in Columbia, South Carolina, Friday.

“As long as you can go in some neighborhoods and it is easier for you to buy a firearm than it is for you to buy a book, there are neighborhoods where it is easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable, as long as that’s the case, we’re going to continue to see unnecessary violence,” Obama said in a response to a question at the town hall meeting at Benedict College.

Obama Complains It s Easier to Buy a Gun Than a Book or Fresh Vegetable TheBlaze.com
:blsmile:'s should quit burnin' and lootin' and stealin' the stores in their hoods out of business.

Problem solved.

Yet another gun grabbing moron calling magazines clips!!
The Marine Corpse and clips...what a douche bag.

Yet another gun grabbing moron calling magazines clips!!
The Marine Corpse and clips...what a douche bag.
DumbObama.jpg

Those purchases are perfectly legal. As long as the weapon isnt stolen and the buyer isnt a felon.
But of course in the ghetto...yeah it's most likely illegal.

Perhaps Obama should question why grocers don't want to do business in these 'hoods, and why businesses pack up and move when the 'hood moves in on them?

Perhaps Obama should question why grocers don't want to do business in these 'hoods, and why businesses pack up and move when the 'hood moves in on them?

Yeah...I wonder whats wrong with those dumbass investors.
I bet it's racism.....you know how whitey is,they never want to help a :afro: out.

A new level of stupidity has been reached. No, it's not easier to buy a gun. Is there a 3-day waiting period for cabbage? You don't need a photo ID to purchase food or a book in a book store. You do need one for gun purchasing, unless you are one of the criminals who could care less about the law and 'know a guy' that sells all the illegal goods you want. New laws wouldn't make a difference with them.

If you are already a legal gun owner, then you are allowed to purchase a gun, but it's even easier to buy food. The time it takes is the distance to the store. That is irrelevant as far as the ease in doing the actual purchasing.

I'm sure it's difficult to buy anything in some Ferguson neighborhoods since the thugs burned down so many businesses and scared others away.

If you like fresh vegetables, grow a fucking garden. Seeds are dirt cheap. And you can have a garden even if all you have is a small patio off your apartment.

A new level of stupidity has been reached. No, it's not easier to buy a gun. Is there a 3-day waiting period for cabbage? You don't need a photo ID to purchase food or a book in a book store. You do need one for gun purchasing, unless you are one of the criminals who could care less about the law and 'know a guy' that sells all the illegal goods you want. New laws wouldn't make a difference with them.

If you are already a legal gun owner, then you are allowed to purchase a gun, but it's even easier to buy food. The time it takes is the distance to the store. That is irrelevant as far as the ease in doing the actual purchasing.

I'm sure it's difficult to buy anything in some Ferguson neighborhoods since the thugs burned down so many businesses and scared others away.

If you like fresh vegetables, grow a fucking garden. Seeds are dirt cheap. And you can have a garden even if all you have is a small patio off your apartment.

Yeah, until the other posters mentioned it, I forgot about the reasons why there are no book stores in the hood. I'm sure those welfare queens are using their snap cards to buy their pimp a copy of Washington's Crossing, or Freakonomics, or The Audacity of Hope even.

No doubt all the book scholars are hiding out in the hood. I was wondering why Barnes and Noble had their stores located in the upper middle class neighborhoods, so far from their best customers on the lower west side.

:lmao: As soon as everything was ripe the neighbors(see gang members)would pull a drive by picken!!

wow, you are the dumbest person on the internet

hands down

I'd explain, but you wouldn't understand what I was saying

You can get books on line

fucking braindead leftist

Name one person
Me.

I live in the middle of the national forest.

I can buy a gun cash, have it delivered, in 10-30 minutes.

It takes 40 to drive to the closest walmart.

:lmao: As soon as everything was ripe the neighbors(see gang members)would pull a drive by picken!!
Interesting point.

I live near a town that once had several groceries, it now has a package liquor store, a bar, and a crappy convenience store.

Where there was once a huge general store that had turned into a rat factory and was caving in, there will soon be a Dollar General.

I predict two things when it opens.

There will be a rash of shoplifting arrests, and within six months, an armed robbery.

They are pouring the slab now, I am going to watch this when it opens.

Forum List

Back