Obama compares murdered Americans in Libya to his campaign volunteers

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Obama compares murdered American officials in Libya to his Las Vegas campaign volunteers | Mail Online

President Barack Obama compared his campaign volunteers to the American officials killed in Libya, saying that 'like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we’re doing'.
Obama's remarks came during a meeting with volunteer leaders in Las Vegas. 'And obviously [our] hearts are broken for the families but I wanted to encourage those folks at the State Department. that they were making a difference, he said, according to a pool report.
'The sacrifices that our troops and our diplomats make are obviously very different from the challenges that we face here domestically but like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we’re doing….I’m just really proud of you.'
Obama also described how he had reminded State Department diplomats in Washington that 'as difficult as change is' they had to be resolute and they had to be realistic about 'how hard change is' - language

Read more: Obama compares murdered American officials in Libya to his Las Vegas campaign volunteers | Mail Online

An excerpt, go to the article to read more..

I'm thoroughly sick, disgusted.......... This man has to go.

New Topics

Forum List

Back