Obama compares his campaign volunteers to embassy staff killed in Libya

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This man is just unreal. I'm at a loss for words. To compare campaign volunteers to the troops and to diplomats is beyond the pale.

Especially at this moment in time. He makes me want to bazooka barf.

President Obama told his campaign volunteers in Nevada that he is “really proud” of them after comparing them to the U.S. ambassador and embassy staff murdered in Libya.

“And obviously are hearts are broken for the families but I wanted to encourage those folks at the State Dept. that they were making a difference,” Obama told volunteer leaders in Las Vegas, according to the pool report.

“The sacrifices that our troops and our diplomats make are obviously very different from the challenges that we face here domestically but like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we’re doing….I’m just really proud of you.”

Obama compares his campaign volunteers to embassy staff killed in Libya | WashingtonExaminer.com

This man is just unreal. I'm at a loss for words. To compare campaign volunteers to the troops and to diplomats is beyond the pale.

President Obama told his campaign volunteers in Nevada that he is “really proud” of them after comparing them to the U.S. ambassador and embassy staff murdered in Libya.

“And obviously are hearts are broken for the families but I wanted to encourage those folks at the State Dept. that they were making a difference,” Obama told volunteer leaders in Las Vegas, according to the pool report.

“The sacrifices that our troops and our diplomats make are obviously very different from the challenges that we face here domestically
but like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we’re doing….I’m just really proud of you.”

Obama compares his campaign volunteers to embassy staff killed in Libya | WashingtonExaminer.com

Maybe not so obviously to you.

Sorry bout that,

“The sacrifices that our troops and our diplomats make are obviously very different from the challenges that we face here domestically
but like them, you guys are Americans who sense that we can do better than we’re doing….I’m just really proud of you.”

Maybe not so obviously to you.

1. Can I get a little more spin next time???
2. That kinda sucks for a libnut!:badgrin:
3. Can you at least try and find out how you are supposed to respond to this before you just throw some stupid shit out here please?
4. You know, the party line spin action???
5. This will be a hard one to spin, but I will await with baited breath,....lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

yawn.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, these people surrounding him are like those hauled out of a US Embassy and being killed???
2. What a fucking douche bag!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

This is one perplexing pep talk. Why couldn't he have been this stupid campaigning the first time around? Seems the longer he's in office the dumber he gets.

Maybe it's the proximity to Biden, who knows?

You know it's a slow news day when the only thing that you guys can find to get "outraged" about is an Obama volunteer pep talk.

Only thing? So the fact that we've been pissed off about the embassy attacks all day and then the media attacks on Romney for doing the right thing didnt happen?

News to me.

You know it's a slow news day when the only thing that you guys can find to get "outraged" about is an Obama volunteer pep talk.

Only thing? So the fact that we've been pissed off about the embassy attacks all day and then the media attacks on Romney for doing the right thing didnt happen?

News to me.

Ok, you're right. Today has not been a slow news day.

That doesn't make this "outrage" thread any less ridiculous.

Forum List

Back