Obama compares Gulf spill to September 11

Oil isn't flammable goober. If you sink a ship, it sinks it doesn't necessarily explode.
I have no problem admitting I am not particularly knowledgeable about the flammability of crude oil, but I do have to agree with MaggieMae here in that it seems like a really bad idea to test out.

With that being said: educate me a bit. Why isn't this plume of gunk flammable? I realize the gas I use is processed from the crude oil, but all those warnings at the gas station seem super serious.

oh no ma'am, that isn't correct. Bush had already decided by 9/12/2001 that someone was going to pay for that attack. It just took awhile to figure out who and what the appropriate response would be. Three weeks is actually an incredibly short time to take an operation the size of Enduring Freedom from conception to engagement.

I'm not disputing that; only that they are two incredibly different scenarios calling for different solutions. As far as "someone" paying for the oil spill, I think Obama has made that abundantly clear that it will be BP. It's the reason he wants an escrow set up NOW so that if in the future BP goes bankrupt, we'll already have some in the bank to help the victims who will suffer economically.

I have to tell you, if I was the CEO of BP I'd tell him to fuck off when he asked for a escrow account. Obama seemingly is doing everything in his power to destroy BP I sure wouldn't cow tow to him.

OH isn't this wonderful, I just seen on FoxNews that Obama's choice to head MMS has NO experience in the oil industry. What the fuck is wrong with this stupid asshole?

No, you would not do any such thing, if you wanted to be in charge of BP tomorrow. BHO has been very restrained in this matter so far, but I think the gloves are going to come off.

I'm not disputing that; only that they are two incredibly different scenarios calling for different solutions. As far as "someone" paying for the oil spill, I think Obama has made that abundantly clear that it will be BP. It's the reason he wants an escrow set up NOW so that if in the future BP goes bankrupt, we'll already have some in the bank to help the victims who will suffer economically.

I have to tell you, if I was the CEO of BP I'd tell him to fuck off when he asked for a escrow account. Obama seemingly is doing everything in his power to destroy BP I sure wouldn't cow tow to him.

OH isn't this wonderful, I just seen on FoxNews that Obama's choice to head MMS has NO experience in the oil industry. What the fuck is wrong with this stupid asshole?

No, you would not do any such thing, if you wanted to be in charge of BP tomorrow. BHO has been very restrained in this matter so far, but I think the gloves are going to come off.

Do you feel a tingle up your leg?

Forum List

Back