Obama "Community Activism' 'Gave Me Hope'

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Barry the Magnificent > "When I saw the mobilization primarily led by young people over the last year, it gave me hope," he said. "What's given me even more hope is the way in which it wasn't a one-off, but that hope has now been translated into action."

comment:
Obama is a racist who supports racial violence.
The police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects, and there are never any race riots.
When a suspect is killed by the police, there is an investigation and if necessary there is an indictment and then a trial and verdict.
That is the way it is supposed to work.
What Obama supports is race riots.
That is not justice, that is racial violence.
Dozens of people have been killed and there have been $billions$ in damages.
Those businesses and jobs and tax revenue will not be coming back to those burning Democrat cities.
Barry is mining the divide, not bridging it.

blmggyuyu.jpeg

The first biracial president you put down.

I find the OP very racist.

The first biracial president you put down.

I find the OP very racist.
Incredible- irony- truth hurts- actions speak louder than words- obama is an empty suit, just like most politicians- his race is immaterial- his words are divisive and always have been- his actions? he's now a multi-millionaire with race baiting as his "mission statement"- you can disbelieve, deny, hold your breath til you turn blue and bang your head against the wall in anger- it won't change the facts.

Barry the Magnificent > "When I saw the mobilization primarily led by young people over the last year, it gave me hope," he said. "What's given me even more hope is the way in which it wasn't a one-off, but that hope has now been translated into action."

comment:
Obama is a racist who supports racial violence.
The police kill more than twice as many white suspects annually than black suspects, and there are never any race riots.
When a suspect is killed by the police, there is an investigation and if necessary there is an indictment and then a trial and verdict.
That is the way it is supposed to work.
What Obama supports is race riots.
That is not justice, that is racial violence.
Dozens of people have been killed and there have been $billions$ in damages.
Those businesses and jobs and tax revenue will not be coming back to those burning Democrat cities.
Barry is mining the divide, not bridging it.

View attachment 494138
1622113768757.png

Forum List

Back