Obama Commits The Biggest Flip-Flop Of All Time

obama-campaign.jpg

You're gonna be hearing this from both sides but Obama thinks he's scoring points with this.

Will Romney use it against him?

He'd better.

Obama is trying to capitalize off of Romney's 47% comment.

He told the people at his rally; "Romney thinks you're victims.......I see no victims here!!!"

LMAO!!!! What a fucken idiot!!!
Sounded good when he said it but it flies in the face of what his campaign has been about all GD year.

Victims.

Blacks who are victims, women who are victims, Latinos who are victims, and the Middle-Class who are victims.

For a guy who makes a living off of victimhood or a community-organizer, he sure has seen the light.

I guess income redistribution isn't necessary anymore because there are no oppressed masses anymore for Obama to help.

This one will blow up in his face like the chair.

Trust me....

obama-2012-campaign-i6.jpg

Do you even know what a flip flop is?

obama-campaign.jpg

You're gonna be hearing this from both sides but Obama thinks he's scoring points with this.

He'd better.

He told the people at his rally; "Romney thinks you're victims.......I see no victims here!!!"

Sounded good when he said it but it flies in the face of what his campaign has been about all GD year.

Victims.

Blacks who are victims, women who are victims, Latinos who are victims, and the Middle-Class who are victims.

For a guy who makes a living off of victimhood or a community-organizer, he sure has seen the light.

I guess income redistribution isn't necessary anymore because there are no oppressed masses anymore for Obama to help.

Trust me....

Yeah, it's when you pull a complete 180.

For example:

Basing your entire campaign off of making victims of special interest groups you want to patronize into voting for you.........then claiming that the people you sold on the idea all of the sudden aren't victims at all........and then trying to score cheap political points just because your opponent feels you succeeded.

Figure it out for yourself.

Obama basically threw his entire campaign under the bus. Anyone who takes advantage of it could turn it into a major campaign issue similar to "I was for the $82 billion dollars before I was against it." Simple statements like that can blowup in your face in a major way.

Guess you idiots aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Obama is getting cocky and he's blowing it.

obama-campaign.jpg

He'd better.

Victims.

Trust me....

For example:

Basing your entire campaign off of making victims of special interest groups you want to patronize into voting for you.........then claiming that the people you sold on the idea all of the sudden aren't victims at all........and then trying to score cheap political points just because your opponent feels you succeeded.

Obama basically threw his entire campaign under the bus. Anyone who takes advantage of it could turn it into a major campaign issue similar to "I was for the $82 billion dollars before I was against it." Simple statements like that can blowup in your face in a major way.

Here is who Grumps called the "King Flip Flopper"....watch and learn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]​

Obama is Cruising!

For example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]​

Obama is Cruising!

Your posts are getting frankly pretty boring.

Try coming up with something original instead of your usual childish clap-trap.

For example:

Obama is Cruising!

Yeah....like YOU haven't posted the same basic post day after day; even equating Obama's clean desk to his not working. Can't wait to see what you think is important tomorrow. Where are your "pro Romney" threads? There aren't any? Oh?

When you were indicating that the Bin Laden raid a "mistake" or even questioning that it was done ala conspiracy theory, it was more interesting.

For the life of me I can't see why anyone would want to re-elect that ugly divisive man

He has NOT been good for this country, pitting groups of Americans AGAINST EACH OTHER

please vote this ugly out

Last edited:

Obama is Cruising!

Yeah....like YOU haven't posted the same basic post day after day; even equating Obama's clean desk to his not working. Can't wait to see what you think is important tomorrow. Where are your "pro Romney" threads? There aren't any? Oh?

When you were indicating that the Bin Laden raid a "mistake" or even questioning that it was done ala conspiracy theory, it was more interesting.

Dude,.....I think you're hearing voices.

Ether that or you're confusing me with someone else.

The Bin Laden raid was a success that Obama took advantage of and is still taking advantage of even though he had little to do with it and was actually against risking. That's why he put it off on 3 separate occasions.

His bumper-sticker "Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive" is extremely ironic if the real facts were known aren't chest-pounding material but in fact extremely embarrassing to the president considering his bungling of security measures at embassies, his lack of respect by Muslims and Middle-East country's leaders, and taking into consideration that GM would still exist today and would be just fine even if they didn't borrow $50 billions dollars from the Treasury.

For the life of me I can't see why anyone would want to re-elect that ugly divisive man

He has NOT been good for this country, pitting groups of Americans AGAINST EACH OTHER

please vote this ugly out

President Obama 265 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

And the President is ahead in all of the tossup states, may even start taking states out of the lean column of Romney.

The threads are becoming more and more manic. Stock up on your lithium for November. The depressive phase isn't very pretty.

The threads are becoming more and more manic. Stock up on your lithium for November. The depressive phase isn't very pretty.

Ever since I drove "The T" out of town, Mudwhistle has tried to fill the void with his daily dose of gloom and doom. I guess if I were a supporter of the very decent Governor Romney, I'd be depressed, sad, manic, and wanting to kill someone too. :tongue:

Ever since I drove "The T" out of town, Mudwhistle has tried to fill the void with his daily dose of gloom and doom. I guess if I were a supporter of the very decent Governor Romney, I'd be depressed, sad, manic, and wanting to kill someone too. :tongue:

wow, bragging about driving people off the board, so lovely..

Well, he couldn't hang because the "tough guy" shit doesn't work with me (or anyone else really).

It takes a worthless human-being to support Obama.

What do you expect?

Obama is trying to make these losers feel like they're winning. Give em a phone and they'll vote for him regardless how much he sucks at being POTUS. As a former and possibly current drug abuser Obama understands addiction and dependency better than anyone.

Last edited:

It takes a worthless human-being to support Obama.

What do you expect?

Obama is trying to make these losers feel like they're winning. Give em a phone and they'll vote for him regardless how much he sucks at being POTUS. As a former and possibly current drug abuser Obama understands addiction and dependency better than anyone.

Ahh, now he's using drugs. Man douche, you getting pretty desperate.

Forum List

Back