Obama Colluding With SuperPac?

Tell me the RULES about super packs that prevent people from talking to each other?

Does it remind you of when Rice sat in congress and said the admin had NO idea people would fly planes into buildings to attack us and then she was reminded of the memo they recieved about OBL determined to attack us.

The OBL was intent on attacking us did not mean we knew he intended to fly planes into buildings. It meant we knew he intended to attack us in some way.

Although, not discovering the actual plans for the attack would have been known in plenty of time to stop the attack if not for the policies of President Clinton. A liberal FISA judge following privacy policies set down by Bill Clinton denied the search warrant for the laptop computer owned by Zacarias Moussaoui. The computer had the complete plan. Zacarias Moussaoui was in custody on another charge.

Praise the democrats, they know best.

Ahh OK

Progs are Compulsive Liars

A compulsive liar will resort to telling lies, regardless of the situation. Again, everyone lies from time to time (see, when lovers lie), but for a compulsive liar, telling lies is routine. It becomes a habit - a way of life.

Simply put, for a compulsive liar, lying becomes second nature."

Compulsive Lying - Truth About Deception

If there is so much proof, where are the charges? It is really too bad for the republicans that they cannot use fiction as proof. If they could we would have executed obama a long time ago as a muslim terrorist.

"If [then-Obama communications director] Robert Gibbs started running a [independent political expenditure group] and I called Robert Gibbs and said, 'Stop running ads on my behalf,' are you suggesting I would have no influence over Robert Gibbs?"

-- Then Sen. Barack Obama, as quoted by Politico, in West Des Moines, Iowa in December of 2007 attacking opponent John Edwards for negative ads being run by an outside group run by a former Edwards aide.

If there is so much proof, where are the charges? It is really too bad for the republicans that they cannot use fiction as proof. If they could we would have executed obama a long time ago as a muslim terrorist.

This is all just developing but Cutter and the Obama Team have absolutely been caught out denying that they knew anything about Soptic's situation. Didn't you read past the OP?

Here's my first post in the thread. Go back and read my others because there's even the video up on you tube which completely puts the nails in Cutter's coffin.

Asked about the spot, Obama campaign adviser Robert Gibbs stressed that the super PAC is not connected to the campaign.

“This is an ad by an entity that’s not controlled by campaign. I certainly don’t know the specifics of this man’s case,” he said on MSNBC.

Under questioning, he said again: “I don’t know the specifics of this person’s case.”

Obama campaign manager Stephanie Cutter said on CNN,

“I don’t know the facts about when Mr. Soptic’s wife got sick, or the facts about his health insurance.”

All of this is simply lies. The Obama campaign has known all along about Mr. Soptic’s story. They not only ran the previous video, but they started a website RomneyEconomics.com in which they displayed numerous slides on Mitt Romney, GST Steel and Joe Soptic.

According to Politico the campaign even had a conference call with Mr. Soptic.

Read more: Team Obama Lies About Nastiest & Most Vicious Campaign Ad In History : Freedom Outpost

Forum List

Back