Obama, Clinton Named "Most Admired" of 2012

A. She's Sec. of State.

They did not elect her.

B. The Gallup poll was not just NY

Sure they did.

She was senator from New York.

They did, but the poll was not of NY, and it was not this year, or last, or the year before that.

The current Gallup poll, for which this thread is about, is about Clinton Sec of State.

LOL - so that's what you're going with to cover your mistake?????

I respect people who are secure enough in themselves to just admit a mistake a lot more.

Sure they did.

She was senator from New York.

They did, but the poll was not of NY, and it was not this year, or last, or the year before that.

The current Gallup poll, for which this thread is about, is about Clinton Sec of State.

I respect people who are secure enough in themselves to just admit a mistake a lot more.

That's nice.

The facts remain:
A. Clinton was not elected to the office she holds 2012, and
B. she is the most admired female according to Gallup 2012.

That's nice.

The facts remain:

Yes and the fact remains - you screwed the pooch are are too insecure to admit it.

George W. Bush, Gallup's most admired man 2001-2007.

Whoever is in charge wins.

Pavlov rings the bell, the well trained dogs salivate.

Sorta..yeah.

But George W. Bush was a likable fellow.

Yeah. Remember that smarmy little arrogant smile as he was stabbing us in the back, reaching for our wallets and then leaving yet again on yet another vacation.

That's nice.

The facts remain:

Fair enough.

Plenty of people admire people who have never been elected to office.

But..admiration is a factor that helps one get elected to office.

That's nice.

The facts remain:

Yes and the fact remains - you screwed the pooch are are too insecure to admit it.

That really reinforces your credability. Impressive.

:clap2:

Bravo!

:lol::lol:

George W. Bush, Gallup's most admired man 2001-2007.

Whoever is in charge wins.

Pavlov rings the bell, the well trained dogs salivate.

Sorta..yeah.

But George W. Bush was a likable fellow.

Yeah. Remember that smarmy little arrogant smile as he was stabbing us in the back, reaching for our wallets and then leaving yet again on yet another vacation.

Seriously man..

Stay out of politics as a profession.

Because if you can't put your rabid hatred behind you..and speak in objective terms...you'll never make it.

That's nice.

The facts remain:

Fair enough.

Plenty of people admire people who have never been elected to office.

But..admiration is a factor that helps one get elected to office.

Yes I agree: I cannot imagine winning a election and being UNpopular, as the essential definition of being popular is winning the hearts and minds of the people.

I would hasten to add that, given no choice, or horrible choices, the process is much easier.

This is even less meaningful than Barack Obama's receiving the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing....and THAT made the Nobel Prize completely meaningless!

So the dupes that elected Obama admire him? So fuckin' what? That's just a way of complimenting themselves!

Get yourself elected President.

Then come back and let us know that was "nothing".

:doubt:

I don't know that all the big giant evil corporations that gave money to Mitt and equally to Obama would want to again give another chunk to a third person... Can't really win if you don't sell out, but problem is the money already bought the guy you voted for.

This is even less meaningful than Barack Obama's receiving the Nobel Peace Prize for doing absolutely nothing....and THAT made the Nobel Prize completely meaningless!

So the dupes that elected Obama admire him? So fuckin' what? That's just a way of complimenting themselves!

Get yourself elected President.

Then come back and let us know that was "nothing".

:doubt:

I don't know that all the big giant evil corporations that gave money to Mitt and equally to Obama would want to again give another chunk to a third person... Can't really win if you don't sell out, but problem is the money already bought the guy you voted for.

It's a part of the game that's been solidified by the "Citizen's United" decision.

Not something I like.

Forum List

Back