Obama claims to be concerned about high gas prices

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Anyone who buys into this stuff is on a permanent intellectual vacation.
Economy Watch - Obama's oil market plan more politics than substance
Is Obama kidding? He must think the American people are mind numbed gnats. Or perhaps he thinks this of his voting base.
If Obama was genuinely concerned about gas prices he'd have addressed this months ago. Instead he waits until there is political mileage to be gained he swoops in and pretends HE is there to save us all.
What a bullshit artist.
Next thing we will hear is the Commodities traders deliberately drove up prices JUST to ruin Obama's chances at a second term.
It is not speculation or the marketplace. It is Obama's anti oil/gasoline agenda and his idiotic "green energy" crap that caused markets to react.

Is Obama kidding? He must think the American people are mind numbed gnats. Or perhaps he thinks this of his voting base.
If Obama was genuinely concerned about gas prices he'd have addressed this months ago. Instead he waits until there is political mileage to be gained he swoops in and pretends HE is there to save us all.
What a bullshit artist.
Next thing we will hear is the Commodities traders deliberately drove up prices JUST to ruin Obama's chances at a second term.
It is not speculation or the marketplace. It is Obama's anti oil/gasoline agenda and his idiotic "green energy" crap that caused markets to react.

of course he is, in november, americans will vote with their wallet in mind

fuck all the noise.

What a bullshit artist.

fuck all the noise.
Waiting for the Obamatons on this board to post their feelings on how they believe Obama is sincere. LOL

What a bullshit artist.

fuck all the noise.
Waiting for the Obamatons on this board to post their feelings on how they believe Obama is sincere. LOL

so i don't qualify?

It's because he might be able to shame some Pubs now, dupe. Guess who screwed up the markets so much experts think $30/barrel is due to hedge fund speculators...

Obama could care less about high gas prices..

HE PLANS on putting his "VISIONS" on us and the hell if we have to SUFFER for it..

It's an amazing thing to be a left wing Obama fluffer.
When Bush was President if gas went up a penny a gallon Nancy Pelosi and that bunch
went nuts blaming Bush.

When prices go up and Obama is President the Libs say that everyone knows Presidents don't have control
over such things....silly republicans....

Just curious ...

Why has President Obama signed more drilling permits (more than 400) than any other prez?

Why did he play an end run around the pubs who wanted Big Oil to profit from the keystone fiasco so that it could start immediately and profit Americans?

Why did he go against the pubs filibustering and force laws so American companies could operate here instead of off shore as the pubs have had it for more than 8 years?

I posted links to this and you all shunned the thread. Are you too coward to face facts?

I dunno about you people........but I paid less this week for gas than I did last week. Good news! Celebrate the good news, nutters!

Last edited by a moderator:
msnbc is a marxist organization, anyway.

Proof please.

Thanks.
:cuckoo:

Ok you know they are unless you know nothing about politics, but here goes:

Rachel MAddow, Keith Olberman, Chris MAthews, Al Sharpton, Ed Schultz, Dylan Rattigan, Cenk Unger, pretty much all commies.

"you KNOW they are"???

"... pretty much ..."???

THAT is your proof?

Typical rw.

You people are just incredible. And, not very smart.

"you KNOW they are".

Idiots. You don't even KNOW the definition of all your name calling. You rw's just pick an "ism" and toss it around for a while until everyone just "knows" its true.

I dunno about you people........but I paid less this week for gas than I did last week. Good news! Celebrate the good news, nutters!

Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun - YouTube

More than 4 million jobs, economic growth, more than two years of the stock market going up - all signs that a commie is at the wheel.

I posted about the stock market a while back and some dingy rw said the stock market of the United States didn't matter to him.

Clueless. And, they want to keep it that way.

cuz they "know" stuff.

Sheryl Crow - Soak Up The Sun - YouTube

More than 4 million jobs, economic growth, more than two years of the stock market going up - all signs that a commie is at the wheel.

I posted about the stock market a while back and some dingy rw said the stock market of the United States didn't matter to him.

Clueless. And, they want to keep it that way.

cuz they "know" stuff.

Are these Naomi Wolfe figures (aka madeup) if he had 4 million new jobs, we'd have less than a 9% unemployment rate, probably somewhere around 5-6%, so where are these "jobs"?

Forum List

Back