Obama Claims Israelis Suspicious of Him Because His Middle Name is Hussein

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7hHz3XDAY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Obama Claims Israelis Suspicious of him Because Middle Name is Hussein[/ame]​

Believe it or not Barry, the Israelis are smarter than that. They don't trust you because you are doing your best to turn this country against them and they know that.

I'm a little dumbfounded. Did any of you watch the clip? He's trying to turn the country against Jews by kissing the Jewish-American community's ass as much as possible in Interviews?

I'm a little dumbfounded. Did any of you watch the clip? He's trying to turn the country against Jews by kissing the Jewish-American community's ass as much as possible in Interviews?

"Some of my best friends are Jews" is the old excuse of anti semites. I'm not saying Obama is an anti semite but he danced around the question.
The answer is not that his middle name is Hussein. Nor is it that he reached out to Muslims. It is that he is torpedoing the special relationship with Israel and tolerating a nuclear Iran, which is dedicated to Israel's destruction.

So his horrendous foreign policy decisions has nothing to do with any suspicion? It's all because of his name/race/ethnicity.

Does this man take responsibility for anything he does?

Believe it or not Barry, the Israelis are smarter than that. They don't trust you because you are doing your best to turn this country against them and they know that.
:cuckoo:

President Obama mentions talk that went around the American Jewish community about his middle name. It is factual.

Obama never was as patronizing to Israelis as you are to fellow wingnuts who believe your shit talk.

"Some of my best friends are Jews" is the old excuse of anti semites. I'm not saying Obama is an anti semite but he danced around the question.
The answer is not that his middle name is Hussein. Nor is it that he reached out to Muslims. It is that he is torpedoing the special relationship with Israel and tolerating a nuclear Iran, which is dedicated to Israel's destruction.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Anti-Semites say Obama is a Jew lover, because all his closest advisors are Jews.

The crazy Obama haters (many hide behind being Jewish) say Obama is a Jew hater -- all the while ignoring his closest advisors are Jews.

hmm, maybe the people doing this are in need of introspective analysis?

So his horrendous foreign policy decisions has nothing to do with any suspicion? It's all because of his name/race/ethnicity.

Nope. This is Bushs'[sic] fault too.

Bush's fault? Please, if you're going to bore us with stupidity, do it well?

Last edited:

Nope. This is Bushs' fault too.

When did Bush ever not take responsibility for something? I never remember hearing him blame Clinton for Bin Laden, nor for the recession he inherited. They are like night and day in that dept.
But I wonder why you even bring Bush up in a discussion about Obama.

Way to characterize a very complex statement and turn it into something OTHER than what the man really said.

You partisans are sick puppies.
Actually the polling in Israel was that Obama would be neutral, prior to his Cairo speech and first meeting with Netanyahu:

4% of Israeli Jews: Obama pro-Israel

At least regarding self-preservation it seems Israelis tend to watch what is said and done.

Forum List

Back