Obama claims *IN PARIS* that other countries don't have mass shootings

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Obama is seriously whacked out. It's unreal that he just goes on about other countries don't have any mass shootings let alone in freaking Paris.

Obama condemns abortion clinic mass-shooting as he says – in PARIS – that large-scale gun violence 'doesn't happen in other countries'
  • The president told reporters that large-scale gun violence is practically unique to the United States
  • Remarks came in Paris, where bullet-spraying terrorists killed 130 people 18 days ago
  • He lumped in Friday's Colorado Springs shooter with the ISIS terror army: 'We are rightly determined to prevent terrorist attacks wherever they occur'
Obama (in PARIS): mass-shooting 'doesn't happen in other countries'

It is like he HAS To make himself and the US look like fuckin morons. Ugh

It is like he HAS To make himself and the US look like fuckin morons. Ugh

Every time he opens his mouth now I hear the theme from the Twilight Zone going thru my head as I read the words.

He's nuts.

Obama is seriously whacked out. It's unreal that he just goes on about other countries don't have any mass shootings let alone in freaking Paris.

Obama condemns abortion clinic mass-shooting as he says – in PARIS – that large-scale gun violence 'doesn't happen in other countries'
  • The president told reporters that large-scale gun violence is practically unique to the United States
  • Remarks came in Paris, where bullet-spraying terrorists killed 130 people 18 days ago
  • He lumped in Friday's Colorado Springs shooter with the ISIS terror army: 'We are rightly determined to prevent terrorist attacks wherever they occur'
They certainly don't have them to the extent we do....they certainly don't have them to the extent that we just don't care anymore unless it touches us personally. They certainly don't have them to the extent that we don't bother to take to the streets to show we are unafraid.

They certainly don't have them to the extent we do....they certainly don't have them to the extent that we just don't care anymore unless it touches us personally. They certainly don't have them to the extent that we don't bother to take to the streets to show we are unafraid.

Actually, suicides, accidents and undetermined reasons count for the vast majority of US gun deaths. And many countries outrank us in the gun violence department.

More of the "blame the us first" mumbo jumbo from Barry Kardashian.

Since most statistics on mass shootings in the world compare apples and oranges by not correcting for population, let’s get a chart that makes sense, shall we?

Boom, here we go: The Rampage Shooting Index. Taken from a [URL='http://www.rampageshooting.com/']now-defunct website
, it assembled data from around the world to construct a per capita mass shootings index that controls for population differences. [Update: Archived data based on OECD and other statistics can be found here.]

And since we’re just talking about members of the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development), we can assume these 34 countries are sufficiently “advanced” to enter into the discussion.

The bottom line: The United States falls from number one due to its frequency of 38 mass shootings from January 1, 2009 to December 31, 2013 (which would be number one without correcting for population) to number seven.
LINK: http://www.ijreview.com/2015/06/348197-obama-said-mass-shootings-dont-happen-in-advanced-countries-like-in-us-one-chart-proves-him-wrong/

Again...the more he speaks, I am SERIOUSLY trying to figure out if he is just IGNORANT, is INTENTIONALLY trying to deceive / lie, or if he REALLY is MENTALLY UNBALANCED, delusional...as in actually believes the crap he spews?![/URL]

'America is da debble! We gots da most racist, hate-filled, violent citizens who cling to their religion and guns...who has become powerful by raping, pillaging, and stealing the wealth of other nations, who murdered, cheated, and enslabed the black man. We are a nation afraid of the very widows and orphans that statue o' liberty call to come to our shores. As my daddy said years ago, this ebil nation must be eliminated as a world power and influence, it's nation, heritage, resources, land, and wealth redistributed back to those from who we stoled it. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Isam....and did I mention I'm kicking ISIS ass, although Global Warmin' is really the world's largest threat we face today! Thank you for these 14 minutes I took to talk to you today, and I give back the rest of my time that was allotted for 6 other nation's leaders...."

:420:

If there were ever any doubts he is an insensitive, clueless dumb phuck they have now been removed

The doubts were removed from any cognizant person before the zombie apocalypse of Nov 2008.

Bed wetters do not have the capacity to consider just what a complete piece of shit their moonbat messiah is.

upload_2015-12-1_10-32-2.png

upload_2015-12-1_10-32-25.png

Seems to me that he has chosen guns and global warming, as his primary issues for his last year in office so all roads lead to these issues..................even when they don't.

Forum List

Back