Obama Claims He's Been Working

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Joe_Biden_Barack_Obama.jpg

Obama really has a lot of nerve.

Yesterday he's up there talking about Congress not doing a thing about the debt while he's been there all along "Doing Afghanistan, and Bin Laden".

Course he's been missing in action on the economy and jobs creation.....but that's no big deal.

He's up there talking about his daughters doing their homework a day early. This is the same guy that always waits till the last minute on everything, and he has the gall to talk about someone else waiting till the last minute.

To top it off he fudged the age of one of his daughters. The oldest being 12 saying she was 13. I bet he's gonna have his media release stories about how she is chronologically 13.

He says that Congress needs to stop vacationing and go to work......yet it is announced that he's spending next week at Martha's Vinyard.

bilde

Obama-26182.largeslideshow.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPKrbpHdEN8&NR=1]YouTube - ‪McConnell On Debt Crisis: Where In The World Has President Obama Been?‬‏[/ame]

While the media vocuses on Michele Bachman Obama spends all of his time fundraising and screwing off.

Obama said he was gonna work on it and that lasted a day, if not just a couple of hours before starting campaigning again.

Last edited:
Hey Mudwhistle... prove your bullshit. C'mon... "rightwingpundits.com"?

Gimme a break.

I just watch the news and read a lot.

I don't make excuses for him like some do.

He has no moral authority to accuse Congress of sluffing off when he's never engaged himself.

He passes everything off on the VP by his own admission.

I don't have to prove a thing.

You just need to open your eyes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back