Obama Claims he Obsessively Golfs because it's...

Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park
Saturday, April 9, 2011 03:07 AM
By Richard S. Dunham
HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can't go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president's comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn't enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the "kabuki dance" among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he said.

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."
Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park | The Columbus Dispatch

I'm sure plenty of us will help you out in 2012.

I love how MANY of you are attacking him for saying he misses long walk. Sounds petty and pretty stupid to me. or should I say, sounds like garbage thinking to me.:cuckoo:

By Richard S. Dunham
HOUSTON CHRONICLE

WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama wants you to know that he is not a golf addict.

He spends so much time unwinding on the links because security restrictions mean he can't go out for long walks or go to the carwash or the grocery store.

The president's comments came during a session with editors and publishers from Hearst Magazines in which he described life behind the scenes in the White House.

The president said he loves his life in the White House but doesn't enjoy some of the ways of Washington, such as the "kabuki dance" among political partisans before serious policy discussions begin. He also regrets his loss of personal privacy.

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."

"It's the only excuse I have to get outside for four hours at a stretch," he said.

His impossible dream: "I just want to go through Central Park (in New York) and watch folks passing by ... spend the day watching people. I miss that."
Not 2 Be Missed | Presidential dream: long walk in the park | The Columbus Dispatch

I love how MANY of you are attacking him for saying he misses long walk. Sounds petty and pretty stupid to me. or should I say, sounds like garbage thinking to me.:cuckoo:
I'm wondering how my saying that I feel for him is an attack?

Are you high?

Are you high?

"I'm sure plenty of us will help you out in 2012."

And no, I am not stoned. Are you drunk?

By Richard S. Dunham
HOUSTON CHRONICLE

I was Wearing my American Liberal Circa 2001 to 2008 Hat at the Time... :thup:

:)

peace...

Are you high?

Irish I were Drunk... :thup:

Been @ Work since 2 in the AM... :(

peace...

Are you high?
And where did you say that in the post I quoted?
Are you drunk?

:lol:

did you major in stupid?

I know you are, but what am I?...

Rinse and Repeat, Intellectual Cripple. :thup:

peace...

being called names by you doesn't have quite the sting you might imagine it does, corky. :thup:

I Love it when I'm Occupying your Vacant Dome...

It's been a While...

Tell the Class what's got you so Fixated, del...

You can do it... Be a Big Boy. :thup:

peace...

I know you are, but what am I?...

Rinse and Repeat, Intellectual Cripple. :thup:

peace...

being called names by you doesn't have quite the sting you might imagine it does, corky. :thup:

I Love it when I'm Occupying your Vacant Dome...

It's been a While...

Tell the Class what's got you so Fixated, del...

You can do it... Be a Big Boy. :thup:

peace...

:lol:

Mal, that routine is tired. You're participating as much as the other half of the conversation, idiot.

It's just boring. You need a new routine. This site sucks anyways, for time passing, but you should at least attempt to contribute to the betterment, not to the suckiness. You're worsening it.

When you have your daily bickerings with someone, they all go like this:

You're obsessed with me
I occupy space in your head

wash, rinse, repeat.

And the common denominator is not Del. It's not Bodecea, Gunny, Cally girl, Ravi etc. etc. etc. etc.

The common Denominator, is you.

The only way he can get outside...

Really?...

He gets hit with a Question about 90+ Golf Games since he took Office while (43) Stopped Golfing out of Respect for the Troops on the Ground, and Barry goes on about how he can't go Grocery Shopping or even go out in Public anymore...

Unless it's the Golf Course, of course...

I can only Imagine the Left's Response to this pap if it were (43) Spewing it.

peace...

Doesn't he have a private basketball court outside?

You are certainly right about the outrage if Dubya had said something like that. To be fair though, Dubya did have a ranch where he could ride a horse and cut down the occasional tree.

The only way he can get outside...

Really?...

He gets hit with a Question about 90+ Golf Games since he took Office while (43) Stopped Golfing out of Respect for the Troops on the Ground, and Barry goes on about how he can't go Grocery Shopping or even go out in Public anymore...

Unless it's the Golf Course, of course...

I can only Imagine the Left's Response to this pap if it were (43) Spewing it.

peace...

Doesn't he have a private basketball court outside?

You are certainly right about the outrage if Dubya had said something like that. To be fair though, Dubya did have a ranch where he could ride a horse and cut down the occasional tree.
Camp Davids 143 acres can be so boring :eusa_whistle:

Are you high?

:cuckoo:

I'm not going to vote for Obama in 2012. What a vicious attack I just made on the President.

:rofl:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back