Obama Claims He Has Lost Control of His Own Administration

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012

Freeper Editorial ^

13 Oct 12

While it is probable that Obama had information that the murder of our ambassador in Libya was not the result of an obscure video trailer, he has claimed that he did not know. He has said he had no idea that on the anniversary of 9/11 there was an orchestrated terrorist attack on our American mission in Benghazi, Libya. Americans should stand amazed at this Obama defense.

For the sake of argument, let us take them at their word. That leads to the conclusion that the entire intelligence community, if we believe Joe Biden, did not inform the President of the United States of the exact nature of an attack on American soil that resulted in the death of a US ambassador and three other highly skilled, highly trained US citizens.

If we believe Stephanie Cutter, Obama Campaign Spokeswoman, the entire US State Department -- although they knew better -- permitted The President of the United States to believe a lie about a video.

Assuming these things to be true, do they somehow exonerate President Obama?

Hardly, for this amounts to the president arguing that he has no control, no relationship, no emergency information sharing protocol with the major foreign information arms of his OWN administration. Is he not easily reached, at war with his own people, surrounded by incompetent unprofessionals? What in the world has transpired that such a terrible system is in place in the first place?

Lack of leadership, poor leadership climate, can be the only answer. After all, the president is the Chief Executive and the Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Truman might be too often quoted, but in this case it really does apply. When it comes to the president, "The buck stops here!"

So, my fellow citizens, our president is calling on us to recognize that the nation is rudderless. He defends himself by claiming to be out of the loop. Have you ever heard of such a thing, a president arguing he should get a pass due to negligent leadership?

In the meantime, Benghazi burns. And Egypt. And Syria. And Iran. And...furiously...Mexico.

Freeper Editorial ^

13 Oct 12

While it is probable that Obama had information that the murder of our ambassador in Libya was not the result of an obscure video trailer, he has claimed that he did not know. He has said he had no idea that on the anniversary of 9/11 there was an orchestrated terrorist attack on our American mission in Benghazi, Libya. Americans should stand amazed at this Obama defense.

For the sake of argument, let us take them at their word. That leads to the conclusion that the entire intelligence community, if we believe Joe Biden, did not inform the President of the United States of the exact nature of an attack on American soil that resulted in the death of a US ambassador and three other highly skilled, highly trained US citizens.

If we believe Stephanie Cutter, Obama Campaign Spokeswoman, the entire US State Department -- although they knew better -- permitted The President of the United States to believe a lie about a video.

Assuming these things to be true, do they somehow exonerate President Obama?

Hardly, for this amounts to the president arguing that he has no control, no relationship, no emergency information sharing protocol with the major foreign information arms of his OWN administration. Is he not easily reached, at war with his own people, surrounded by incompetent unprofessionals? What in the world has transpired that such a terrible system is in place in the first place?

Lack of leadership, poor leadership climate, can be the only answer. After all, the president is the Chief Executive and the Commander in Chief of the United States of America. Truman might be too often quoted, but in this case it really does apply. When it comes to the president, "The buck stops here!"

So, my fellow citizens, our president is calling on us to recognize that the nation is rudderless. He defends himself by claiming to be out of the loop. Have you ever heard of such a thing, a president arguing he should get a pass due to negligent leadership?

In the meantime, Benghazi burns. And Egypt. And Syria. And Iran. And...furiously...Mexico.

Someone should point out to their president that he IS THE fucking loop.

He's only President because fools voted for him. He's only a community organizer.
Jeez, what more did anyone expect?

Funny, innit?

Under Bush, if a GS-5 was caught stealing office supplies, it was laid at the feet of Bush with screeches of "This has LEGS! Bush is TOAST!!" from the left.

Under Obama, his entire State Department can operate independently and the left just shrugs and says, "Whatcha gonna do?"

And by "funny", I mean "pathetically hypocritical".

He's only President because fools voted for him. He's only a community organizer.

Really, a community organizier that can't even organize his own community. This man and his administration are incompetent acadimics with no real world exeprience. If they can't do the job, it's time to LET THEM GO!

Perhaps if BallsBrunswick widened his/her research horizons rather than contimue to only view left wing blogs they would learn more.

I'm asking where this claim is because to say "Obama Claims..." would lead me to believe there's a quote on the subject and I'm curious to read where Obama said he's lost control of his administration instead of some hazy logic trying to connect unrelated political points.

And I ask what right-wing blog this is from because it's obviously cut and pasted from somewhere and freeper editorial leads me to believe it's a shitty blog or fringe news site.

Really, a community organizier that can't even organize his own community. This man and his administration are incompetent acadimics with no real world exeprience. If they can't do the job, it's time to LET THEM GO!

It is.. The only thing they do is what the bosses tell them too. Its the agenda. Nothing else matters to them. They are deliberately trying to destroy us from within.
There clock is about to stop. Once and for all, even idiots that have clung to them like dingle berries will be better off.

I'm asking where this claim is because to say "Obama Claims..." would lead me to believe there's a quote on the subject and I'm curious to read where Obama said he's lost control of his administration instead of some hazy logic trying to connect unrelated political points.

And I ask what right-wing blog this is from because it's obviously cut and pasted from somewhere and freeper editorial leads me to believe it's a shitty blog or fringe news site.
Eh, hazy logic as in fuzzy math that treats a trillion like any old million and 57 states in the union?

I promise not to bust out laughing! :eusa_angel:

Oh, yep. :D

It really doesn't take a lot of smarts to come to the conclusion in the OP.

Your President refuses to take responsibility for anything.

And you let him get away with it.

23583936.jpg

Forum List

Back