Obama claimed Unprecedented....

You don't know what threatening means if this is your true belief.

What was the threat?

The POTUS speaking publicly stated flatly that the court is comprised of UNelected people who were going to undo the law passed by big majorities of the duly elected Congress.

So, the POTUS was threatening by....telling the truth? The above is true. You know that, right?

He said quite clearly that the justices were not qualified to do this work and that the overturn if it occurred is illegal and nothing like this has ever happened before.

He said they were unqualified? Please link me to that quote.

He is a Chicago thug-organizer and not fit to be the POTUS. He is a disgrace and has no class.
oh, I see- you started from this premise and worked backwards. Don't feel bad, it's the conservatatarian method du jour.

What was the threat?

The POTUS speaking publicly stated flatly that the court is comprised of UNelected people who were going to undo the law passed by big majorities of the duly elected Congress.

So, the POTUS was threatening by....telling the truth? The above is true. You know that, right?

He said quite clearly that the justices were not qualified to do this work and that the overturn if it occurred is illegal and nothing like this has ever happened before.

He is a Chicago thug-organizer and not fit to be the POTUS. He is a disgrace and has no class.
oh, I see- you started from this premise and worked backwards. Don't feel bad, it's the conservatatarian method du jour.

Still waiting for one of you Obamabots to explain what is unprecedented about it.

Still waiting for one of you Obamabots to explain what is unprecedented about it.
Because...because it's OBAMA, man! He's, like, you know, all unprecedented and stuff!

Can those that support his view that finding Obamacare Unconstitutional would be unprecedented provide facts to back the claim up?

It wouldn't be unprecedented, he was lying. But it will still help paint the SC in a bad light if they rule against Obamacare. He was setting up the base for a get out the vote push. This is politics. Remember the "death panels"?
It's not politics. It's the Consititution.

Try reading it sometime. The REAL one, not the leftist "Das Kapital Lite".

It's politics. Just there are no death panels in Obamacare. Try reading it sometime.

It wouldn't be unprecedented, he was lying. But it will still help paint the SC in a bad light if they rule against Obamacare. He was setting up the base for a get out the vote push. This is politics. Remember the "death panels"?
It's not politics. It's the Consititution.

Try reading it sometime. The REAL one, not the leftist "Das Kapital Lite".

It's politics. Just there are no death panels in Obamacare. Try reading it sometime.

You already admitted Obama outright lied, so go away.

Didn't the President also say something along the lines of the vote on health care was overwhelmingly in favor of it yet it was 219-212 a seven vote difference that is like saying a 21-14 football game was a blow out.

Didn't the President also say something along the lines of the vote on health care was overwhelmingly in favor of it yet it was 219-212 a seven vote difference that is like saying a 21-14 football game was a blow out.

60 votes in the senate.

60 votes in the senate.
Ok but the support for it was hardly overwhelming and as I recall he had to cut a few back room deals to get that 60. He got his bill passed but the support for it was for from widespread or overwhelming.

-Just shows how insane for power the GOP is now.

Only twice has the SC gone against commerce clause laws. At the moment the a-holes are saying health care is not interstate commerce LOL

Please explain where the government derives the authority to require a person to participate in commerce or no longer be considered good standing as a citizen of this country. Please explain the origin debt, whereby one person is forced to subsidize another person's health care. Please explain why one person is given health care for free at taxpayer expense while another is required to pay or face fines and retribution from the government, where does the equal protection clause fit in?

Can those that support his view that finding Obamacare Unconstitutional would be unprecedented provide facts to back the claim up?

Death panels is the truth numb nuts.....

What is this, thread # 10 on the same subject? 9 con circle jerk Obama SCOTUS threads wasn't enough - you had to get one more circle jerk in?

Yep, free market insurance death panels are the truth. Thanks to the ACA, insurance companies don't get to decide who lives and who dies.

Link to the paragraph in the law that shows the formation of death panels. You worthless sack of shit.

What is this, thread # 10 on the same subject? 9 con circle jerk Obama SCOTUS threads wasn't enough - you had to get one more circle jerk in?

It could be, I'm not sure but what I am sure of is, no liberal can answer the three questions posed.

It could be, I'm not sure but what I am sure of is, no liberal can answer the three questions posed.

I answered the question in post #3.

No, but here are the questions.

Please explain where the government derives the authority to require a person to participate in commerce or no longer be considered good standing as a citizen of this country. Please explain the origin debt, whereby one person is forced to subsidize another person's health care. Please explain why one person is given health care for free at taxpayer expense while another is required to pay or face fines and retribution from the government, where does the equal protection clause fit in?

Forum List

Back