Obama claimed Unprecedented....

At least he is taking a resounding beating for it.

So often his outrages have a way of being glossed over and ignored in the major press.

Can those that support his view that finding Obamacare Unconstitutional would be unprecedented provide facts to back the claim up?

It wouldn't be unprecedented, he was lying. But it will still help paint the SC in a bad light if they rule against Obamacare. He was setting up the base for a get out the vote push. This is politics. Remember the "death panels"?

Can those that support his view that finding Obamacare Unconstitutional would be unprecedented provide facts to back the claim up?

It wouldn't be unprecedented, he was lying. But it will still help paint the SC in a bad light if they rule against Obamacare. He was setting up the base for a get out the vote push. This is politics. Remember the "death panels"?
It's not politics. It's the Consititution.

Try reading it sometime. The REAL one, not the leftist "Das Kapital Lite".

That makes sense. I was curious as to why his adoring press was giving the story so much coverage.

They think it will help him.

Remember you idiots saying Cheney was "too old" to get a heart for his heart replacement surgery? I do. It supported what the administration is denying, which isn't the first time they been lyin' they asses off for Obama.

And that ain't all Obama lies about day in and day out. He's a regular regurgitation machine of idiocy. And Americans have had enough of it.

Scuse me, Mr. OP.

That makes sense. I was curious as to why his adoring press was giving the story so much coverage.

He is not getting many free passes from the press.

Anyone who thinks taxes are unconstitutional is either a right wing hack or an idiot

What does that have to do with my request? By the way if you are referring to me kindly find evidence I have ever said the Income Tax was illegal or Unconstitutional. Before you do that I will remind you that I have in the past pointed out we have an amendment to the Constitution making income tax well Constitutional.

Anyone who thinks taxes are unconstitutional is either a right wing hack or an idiot

The two are not mutually exclusive.

At any rate, the law is assumed constitutional and it is the duty of the plaintiff's to demonstrate otherwise.

He is not getting many free passes from the press.

Right...

I have never seen liberals fight so hard for a Republican policy.

-Just shows how insane for power the GOP is now.

Only twice has the SC gone against commerce clause laws. At the moment the a-holes are saying health care is not interstate commerce LOL

I think he was wrong to call it unprecedented.

However, he was not lying and he was not threatening.

You don't know what threatening means if this is your true belief.

What was the threat?

The POTUS speaking publicly stated flatly that the court is comprised of UNelected people who were going to undo the law passed by big majorities of the duly elected Congress.

That he was lying about everything he said is beside the point.

He said quite clearly that the justices were not qualified to do this work and that the overturn if it occurred is illegal and nothing like this has ever happened before. Contrast this with the words of W when faced with overturned laws.

The difference is the same as that between a mature adult and petulant child.

Especially in light of his previous attacks on the court, this a threat. He is exhorting his brainless drones to rise up against the court.

He is a Chicago thug-organizer and not fit to be the POTUS. He is a disgrace and has no class.

Forum List

Back