Obama: Circling back to the iceberg

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Obama: Circling back to the iceberg - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

Great Article

Additionally, 84 percent of small business owners in the survey said the economy is on the wrong track, 79 percent view the current regulatory environment as unreasonable, and 79 percent believe Washington should get out of the way of small business, rather than offering a helping hand (14 percent).

Bottom line: What's required from Obama is a complete about-face, the shelving of his flawed economic philosophy and a reversal of his counterproductive policy prescriptions.

TM will fart out some hate speech any minute.

Sounds like we need someone like Ron Paul btw.

Dudes just to old and Cranky to win the Election I think. He has very good ideas, but some of those ideas are kinda hard to explain to people, and He is so impatient and cranky and prone to rants that I just think he can't win.

Though we do need someone who shares many of his views.

TM will fart out some hate speech any minute.

Sounds like we need someone like Ron Paul btw.

Dudes just to old and Cranky to win the Election I think. He has very good ideas, but some of those ideas are kinda hard to explain to people, and He is so impatient and cranky and prone to rants that I just think he can't win.

Though we do need someone who shares many of his views.
If the Paullettes want Paul to get the nomination, then they must really love Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

I co own a tile distribution center. Been in the business for the past 3 years. I employ only a handful of people and hope to grow soon.

Anyhow, Obama and the US govt have not done a thing to hamper my ability to co own a company. I spend most of my time overseas and I get to see how other European nations run things. im not sure what the complaints are all about to be honest.

I just want to be clear, this (I guess small) business owner has no issues with Obama. Not saying I would vote for him, lol.

Forum List

Back