Obama chooses "the view" over his country

I think even the msm is shocked by this one. I did hear tones of dismay from them when reporting this story.

The UN was totally useless and irrelevant when the shit went down in Libya, but this weekend it's important to Conservatives that he be there.

:thup:

No really, he's going to be right where he needs to be, sitting with the other five big pussies. :eusa_whistle:" Six little pussies sitting in a row waiting for a set o balls to show":eusa_whistle:

John Bolton, Romney adviser - "There's no such thing as the United Nations. If the U.N. secretary building in New York lost 10 stories, it wouldn't make a bit of difference."

John Bolton Quotes - BrainyQuote
So, now you want to talk about the UN?
Yes because Obama is a world leader or least he pretends to be and the united states has just been attacked by terrorists under his watch.

Did I give one of these yet?
handjob.gif

This is how Obama gets elected.

:eyeroll:

I hope Hasselback or whatever her name is asks him about this.
Relax.

She's never resisted making herself look like a witless-fool, in the past.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSra-McRZEc]Elisabeth "Right Wing Idiot" Hasselbeck PWNED by Jesse "The Body" Ventura on the issue of tortue - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzDjielKOt0&feature=related]Bill Maher Exposes Elisabeth Hasselbeck's Super-Thin Skin - YouTube[/ame]​

We can be disgusted all we want. But since the average idiot 'undecided voter' is more concerned with The View than what's going down in the UN; I think we can all at least see why our failure and thief made the decision.

Looks like mr shaman loves the view. I guess Obama knows his people well.

Good grief.

Wise move, Mr. President. Just ignore silicone tits.

Lol great post. Yes it's wise for a president to go on a talk show while his country turns to shit, while the terrorists grow stronger, and you just showed everyone what kind of asses vote for him.

I don't accept it. I think it is dumb beyond gross and especially at this time so close after the embassy attack. Why don't the stupid liberals see that. They are so ridiculous. This is the kind of man they want protecting this country. He is a pussy. He just wants to be a rich celebrity.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzPubcrappe.

This is a slap in the face to every American. Not just you liberals

Nonsense. And I can prove it by providing a REAL presidential slap in the face of every American...from the recent past.

It was George W. Bush. While I'm sure the fact that I selected Bush does not surprise you, I didn't pick him to supply some equally benign moment.

No, far from it.

It was back in March 2004 at the WH Correspondents Dinner. It was there that Bush provided a video. He called it a "WH election year album" And he proceeded to joke about all the places where he just could not seem to find those pesky WMD. What? Bush is THE one man in the nation who was responsible for sending our nation and our young people to war in order to FIND those WMD which ultimately turned out to not exist. People died. Sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, fathers, and mothers died because of Bush's decision. And he's making an election year joke about it.

Now, THAT is a slap in the face to every American!!!

Bush jokes about search for WMD, but it's no laughing matter for critics | World news | The Guardian

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ]Bush Jokes about WMD - YouTube[/ame]

George W. Bush chose not to attend the U.N. Earth Summit in 2002, which took place in Johannesberg.

But I guess its just the Democrats that you like to point your finger at.

I don't accept it. I think it is dumb beyond gross and especially at this time so close after the embassy attack. Why don't the stupid liberals see that. They are so ridiculous. This is the kind of man they want protecting this country. He is a pussy. He just wants to be a rich celebrity.

Ummm I am sure he has some very good reasons, so please calm down the few brains cells that you have left.

As I said Bush didn't go after the 911 crisis, as didn't many through out the years.

Wise move, Mr. President. Just ignore silicone tits.

Lol great post. Yes it's wise for a president to go on a talk show while his country turns to shit, while the terrorists grow stronger, and you just showed everyone what kind of asses vote for him.

Considering he doesn't consider this 'his' country, it's no surprise he would make the choice he did. Someone else got it right when they observed that he's campaigning and is trying to reach out to the kind of vapid, shallow minds that would watch a shallow, vapid show like "The View".

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzPubcrappe.

This is a slap in the face to every American. Not just you liberals

Nonsense. And I can prove it by providing a REAL presidential slap in the face of every American...from the recent past.

It was George W. Bush. While I'm sure the fact that I selected Bush does not surprise you, I didn't pick him to supply some equally benign moment.

No, far from it.

It was back in March 2004 at the WH Correspondents Dinner. It was there that Bush provided a video. He called it a "WH election year album" And he proceeded to joke about all the places where he just could not seem to find those pesky WMD. What? Bush is THE one man in the nation who was responsible for sending our nation and our young people to war in order to FIND those WMD which ultimately turned out to not exist. People died. Sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, fathers, and mothers died because of Bush's decision. And he's making an election year joke about it.

Now, THAT is a slap in the face to every American!!!

Bush jokes about search for WMD, but it's no laughing matter for critics | World news | The Guardian

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKX6luiMINQ]Bush Jokes about WMD - YouTube[/ame]

Bush...blah, blah, blah....Bush...blah, blather, burble, blah....Bush...

Dude, it's OK to move on, really.

Forum List

Back