Obama cheating scandal

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

OBAMA CHEATING SCANDAL - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

Calling John Edwards.... :eek:

since this is an Obama thread,if you havent,you need to watch the video I have in my link under the heading MUST SEE VIDEO called The Obama Deception.Its quite an eye opener.

PRESIDENT OBAMA has been caught in a shocking cheating scandal after being caught in a Washington, DC Hotel with a former campaign aide, sources say.

And now, a hush-hush security video that shows everything could topple both Obama's presidency and marriage to Michelle!

A confidential investigation has learned that Obama first became close to gorgeous 35 year-old VERA BAKER in 2004 when she worked tirelessly to get him elected to the US Senate, raising millions in campaign contributions.

since this is an Obama thread,if you havent,you need to watch the video I have in my link under the heading MUST SEE VIDEO called The Obama Deception.Its quite an eye opener.
why would anyone want to waste their time watching that moronic Alex Jones bullshit video

I'm inclined to believe that HillBuzz has the correct motorcycle:

The GOP was convinced that Vera Baker, a former campaign fundraiser for Obama’s Senate race, had an affair with Obama and was then sent to Martinique to hide out during the election. Reportedly, Michelle Obama was so jealous of Baker that she “wanted to scratch her eyes out”, which is something she said about President Clinton as well. Michelle wants to scratch all sorts of people’s eyes out, none of whom have had an affair with Dr. Utopia.

AND, as Desiree Rogers proved, Michelle doesn’t have to think a woman is having an affair with anyone to start hating her and push her out. If a woman is prettier than her, she does not want that woman around. Rogers and Baker are both far prettier (and nicer) than the current First Lady. You do the math.

(snip)

We never believed Obama had an affair with a woman, because Obama does not appear to like women.

Leave Vera Baker Alone. She Did Not Have An Affair With Obama. HillBuzz

Oh gawd, now you've done it. Watch for the next conspiracy theory: the President is gay. :)

"It's just sex". Clinton did it and lied about it in court and got away with it, why shouldn't Obama? At least he didn't lie about it in court.

Here's a pic of the girl:

vera-baker1.jpg

Well at least Obama has better taste then Bubba.

The GOP was convinced that Vera Baker, a former campaign fundraiser for Obama’s Senate race, had an affair with Obama and was then sent to Martinique to hide out during the election. Reportedly, Michelle Obama was so jealous of Baker that she “wanted to scratch her eyes out”, which is something she said about President Clinton as well. Michelle wants to scratch all sorts of people’s eyes out, none of whom have had an affair with Dr. Utopia.

AND, as Desiree Rogers proved, Michelle doesn’t have to think a woman is having an affair with anyone to start hating her and push her out. If a woman is prettier than her, she does not want that woman around. Rogers and Baker are both far prettier (and nicer) than the current First Lady. You do the math.

(snip)

We never believed Obama had an affair with a woman, because Obama does not appear to like women.

Oh gawd, now you've done it. Watch for the next conspiracy theory: the President is gay. :)

That's already doing the rounds.

"It's just sex". Clinton did it and lied about it in court and got away with it, why shouldn't Obama? At least he didn't lie about it in court.

Well Clinton put it that it depends on what the definition of 'is' is, and he never admitted to having sex with Lewinsky because he didn't define what they did together as having sex. She also didn't define what they did together as having sex.

So we haven't even gotten to the definitions yet in the current scandal. :)

Well Clinton put it that it depends on what the definition of 'is' is, and he never admitted to having sex with Lewinsky because he didn't define what they did together as having sex. She also didn't define what they did together as having sex.

So we haven't even gotten to the definitions yet in the current scandal. :)

Bulcrap. Right before the scandal, Clinton signed an executive order forbidding sex in government offices and he included "oral sex" specifically in that order. Then he broke the exact order he'd signed. Talk about hypocritical.

Here's a pic of the girl:

vera-baker1.jpg

Well at least Obama has better taste then Bubba.

not by much....

they're both 3 baggers. one bag for her head. one bag for yours in case her falls off.... and one bag to throw up in case they both fall off.

'I wish Obama WOULD get him something to fuck besides the American people.'

LOL! This comment is a true classic.

Why is it so hard to believe??? He is male; he is good-looking (somewhat); he is rich; he is the most powerful man in the world (right now); young and I assume virile; So????? What is the problema?

Was it with a gay guy in the back of a limo and where they watching the "whitey" tapes?

But if it's true, Michelle will make him absolutely miserable in the way only a betrayed wife can do.'

Sure she will - NOT. Well, maybe as hard as Hillary made it for Bill - maybe.

Why is it so hard to believe??? He is male; he is good-looking (somewhat); he is rich; he is the most powerful man in the world (right now); young and I assume virile; So????? What is the problema?

Nothing, I guess, unless you're the wife. Why is it so hard to believe that people should adhere to their marriage vows today?

(snip)

It's always good to combine as many conspiracies together into one Grand Unifying Conspiracy. Let's add: Obama got bad grades in school.

Nothing, I guess, unless you're the wife. Why is it so hard to believe that people should adhere to their marriage vows today?

Why? Because we live in a culture where the dominant meme for the past few decades is You Deserve To Feel Good. Combine that with the moral relativism that is promoted in our education system, and it's very easy for people to rationalize their lack of values.

(snip)

It's always good to combine as many conspiracies together into one Grand Unifying Conspiracy. Let's add: Obama got bad grades in school.

Well that would explain the missing college papers and transcripts wouldn't it?

I hear on good authority that Obama also cheated at cards and has a foot fetish.

There's a rumor going around that, at a party, he double dipped his chip in the guacamole!

And Michelle caused her fashion designer to go out of business!!!!!

Remember the purple sheath Mrs. Obama wore the night of the fist bump heard round the world? The teal number at the Democratic National Convention? Or the red dress she wore to meet the Bushes on their way out of the White House? Maria Pinto all, designed right here where both women were born and raised and, over the course of one remarkable election, became stars.

So when Ms. Pinto abruptly put up a “closeout sale” sign in the window of her West Loop boutique and announced that she was folding her fashion business, Chicago — and Pinto devotees all over — reacted with disbelief: What in sartorial heaven happened? “I pushed as far as I could,” Ms. Pinto, 53, said in her first lengthy interview since the demise of her store and wholesale operations in mid-February.

Dressing Mrs. Obama for Success, Then Going Out of Business - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back