Obama challenges press to find flips...and they do

burgerking-14.jpg

Obama stupidly, arrogantly charged the press with finding Romney flip flops.

They didn't find any on Romney BUT.....

"Obama in 1996: Answers a questionnaire and says he supports banning assault weapons, handguns."

"Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right."

"Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana."

"Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration "hides behind executive privilege." He later asserted it on Fast and Furious."

"Obama in 2008: I oppose an individual mandate."

Obama Says To Look At "Videotape" For His Flip-Flops

The average Obama supporter's attention span is limited only to today's press release.

What he said yesterday, last week, last year, last decade doesn't matter. What he says RIGHT NOW is the Absolute Truth.

Of course, what he said yesterday, last week, last year, last decade was the Absolute Truth -- at the moment he said it.

"Obama in 1996: Answers a questionnaire and says he supports banning assault weapons, handguns."

"Obama in 2004: My religious faith dictates marriage is between a man and a woman, gay marriage is not a civil right."

"Obama in 2004: We need to decriminalize our marijuana laws. In 2007 debate he said he opposed decriminalizing marijuana."

"Obama in 2007: The Bush Administration "hides behind executive privilege." He later asserted it on Fast and Furious."

The average Obama supporter's attention span is limited only to today's press release.

What he said yesterday, last week, last year, last decade doesn't matter. What he says RIGHT NOW is the Absolute Truth.

Of course, what he said yesterday, last week, last year, last decade was the Absolute Truth -- at the moment he said it.

You've entered The Matrix.

?

2008?

Mitt flip flops every 30 seconds.

And you lie in every post.

You've entered The Matrix.

Matrix_Lenin_Marxtrix_Obama.jpg

Forum List

Back