Obama cause of terrorist threats to america

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
Obama cause of terrorists threats to america

Bin Laden threatens Americans in new tape

CAIRO – Osama bin Laden threatened Americans in a new audio recording aired Wednesday, saying President Barack Obama inflamed hatred toward the U.S. by ordering Pakistan to crack down on militants in Swat Valley and block Islamic law there.

Bin Laden claimed U.S. pressure led to a campaign of "killing, fighting, bombing and destruction" that prompted the exodus of a million Muslims from Swat in northwest Pakistan.

"Obama and his administration have sown new seeds to increase hatred and revenge on America," bin Laden said. "The number of these seeds is equal to the number of displaced people from Swat Valley."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/...uBTJ6T8ecEtbAF

watch, obama followers will defend obama even though they bashed bush

Last edited:
Never did Bash Bush for going after Bin Laden or for going into Afghanistan.

I only took issue with Iraq policy.

When Obama gets Osama, those on the right will come around and acknowledge a job well done. :eusa_whistle:

the left blamed bush for making america less safe....but now its obama, its cool....

manifold...you do realize that terror assessments are based in part on AQ sayings and doings....where do you think assessments come from?

the left blamed bush for making america less safe....but now its obama, its cool....

There was that whole 9/11 thing that happened. There is that.

Who was on patrol when that happened, again?

Single largest terrorist attack on American soil ever.

It's going to be hard to shake that. Ever.

manifold...you do realize that terror assessments are based in part on AQ sayings and doings....where do you think assessments come from?

I don't know anyone who's opinion of Bush was influenced by anything OBL said. But if you want to let OBL influence your opinion of Obama that's your business.

As for terror assessments, I believe they come from intelligence gathering, of which these little audio tapes are a barely a speck.

There was that whole 9/11 thing that happened. There is that.

Who was on patrol when that happened, again?

Single largest terrorist attack on American soil ever.

It's going to be hard to shake that. Ever.

Yep! holding Clinton and his "police affair policy" directly responsible for that one.. He had a least two chances to get Bin Laden and waved bye bye! :lol:

As Obama may be sending this nation to hell, he sure isn't responsible for terrorist threats, nor will he ever be able to stop them! And if we ever get Osama, you can bet your ass the credit won't belong to Obama!

When Obama gets Osama, those on the right will come around and acknowledge a job well done. :eusa_whistle:
I agree with you 100%. Never had objections about Bush going after Bin Laden. But Yurt and others from the Right like to put words in our mouth.
And this new tape just proves that Obama is doing something right. The right says Bush kept us safe and how many tapes did Bin Laden release during that time?

CAIRO – Osama bin Laden threatened Americans in a new audio recording aired Wednesday, saying President Barack Obama inflamed hatred toward the U.S. by ordering Pakistan to crack down on militants in Swat Valley and block Islamic law there.

Bin Laden claimed U.S. pressure led to a campaign of "killing, fighting, bombing and destruction" that prompted the exodus of a million Muslims from Swat in northwest Pakistan.

"Obama and his administration have sown new seeds to increase hatred and revenge on America," bin Laden said. "The number of these seeds is equal to the number of displaced people from Swat Valley."

Meh ... didn't care what terrorists thought of Bush, don't care what they think of Obama ... but they seem to hate and fear Obama more and that's a good thing.

1. I doubt that OBL is still alive, for what they may be worth
2. See this as opportunistic propaganda aimed at impacting The Prophet's attempt at counter propaganda. The whole purpose of this trip, IMO.

Whether it will work, which I sincerely doubt (would love to be wrong), remains to be seen. Historically, all previous attempts to have a western-style enlightened discussion with these medieval savages has gone on to further inflame the inflameable. Not a very difficult thing to accomplish since they appear to listen for only one kind of thing anyway.

Whether junior actually knows what he is going 'to do' when he is rebuffed, I doubt. The peanut farmer just found it almost incredible that he had been lied to. Bush 43 seeing a good person in the eyes of that political thug Putin pretty much falls into the same boat.

Last edited:

let me get this right...it is bad if terror threats increase becuase you took issue with iraq....but it doesn't matter if obama increases terror threats because pakistan policy is good...

is this right?

let me get this right...it is bad if terror threats increase becuase you took issue with iraq....but it doesn't matter if obama increases terror threats because pakistan policy is good...

is this right?

Are you talking about terrorist threats ot the threat level (that isn't even shown anymore)?

is this right?

Osama releasing a video does not equal an increase in terrorist threat. Osama may or may not actually have the resources to back up his talk.

What matters isn't the release of this video, but how many people will be swayed by it. Obama's actions towards the muslim world make it much less likely that many people will be.

Bin Ladin is desperate to make Obama out as an enemy of Muslims, because if he can't get that to stick it gets harder to recruit new young men willing to blow themselves up.

Bush was bashed BECAUSE he didn't stick to his guns and go after terrorists where they live. How quickly we forget, eh?

Forum List

Back