Obama caught on tape admitting he LOVES Communism

Obama was going to lose in a landslide anyway - this just made it worse for him.

No, Obama is going to win. And it's thanks to idiots like you. It's bad enough that the GOP could offer nothing more than Romney as an alternative in the first place. But with idiots like you advocating against Obama so strongly, reasonable minded Americans are desperate to say as far away from you as possible.

LMAO! You offer Obama and you have the nerve to talk about Romney? I can barely talk I'm laughing so hard. :lol:

John McCain was a pathetic offer. Mitt Romney (with Paul Ryan) is phenomenal candidate. He's created jobs, run businesses, ran a state. Obama has done NONE of that. He was a fucking community organizer (and still acts like one) before a short 2 year stint as Senator. No wonder he can't fix the economy, he has no fucking idea how it works since he's never held a job and certainly never created one.

Actually 0% of normal people believe in any redistribution. The tactics you people utilize are just comical.

Not at all - I don't think you understand what his point is.

I would also say that essentially everyone of us believes in redistribution to some extent.

If you believe in public services such as police, road, waste water and street lighting - you believe in redistribution as a concept.

That's no redistribution you igorant tool. Man, you realy are dumb. Are we redistributing billions to Bill Gates, or does he have that money because he WORKED for it and EARNED it?!?! A police officer, road worker, etc. is doing a job and simply earning a living. That has nothing to do with redistribution you stupid fuck.

Obama caught on tape (again) professing redistributive love

Mitt Romney was “caught” on tape this week saying he believes in personal responsibility. While the media attempted to turn that into a scandal, it didn’t take long for another Obama tape to surface. This one features the President explaining why he totally loves redistribution of wealth

Is Barack Obama destroying America in an attempt to create fairness? – Glenn Beck

I was wondering where the other seven people got their messages from. Now I know. Glenn Beck. And he probably got it from Romney's campaign.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/248173-this-is-some-freaky-stuff-right-here.html

What does this have to do with Obama's love for communist ideas?

Apart from the fact that Obama obviously is not a communist, you mean?

Come on, man - no adult on earth HONESTLY believes Obama is a communist. It's just a theatrical insult.

You people are so fucking stupid, the man tells you over and over again what he believes in, and you refuse to believe him!

He's admitedd to Joe The Plumber that he "believes the way you do that, is to SPREAD THE WEALTH". Now here is on tape once again admitting "I BELIEVE IN REDISTRIBUTION OF WEALTH".

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS GUY HAVE TO DO BEFORE YOU WILL BELIEVE HIM? God almighty, you are the most ignorant fuck on the planet Saigon. Thank God you live in Prague and are completely irrelevant...
Again we see what worthless lying scum the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is. NOWHERE did Obama use the word "WEALTH." That was added by worthless lying scum and put in quotation marks as if Obama had actually said it!!! Proof that the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood are the lowest scum to ever crawl out of a sewer.

Here is the actual quote, nowhere does the word wealth appear and the quote is about the DECENTRALIZATION of pooled resources!!!!!

OBAMA: “I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure that everybody’s got a shot. How do we pool resources at the same time as we decentralize delivery systems in ways that both foster competition, can work in the marketplace, and can foster innovation at the local level and can be tailored to particular communities

Mitt Romney was “caught” on tape this week saying he believes in personal responsibility. While the media attempted to turn that into a scandal, it didn’t take long for another Obama tape to surface. This one features the President explaining why he totally loves redistribution of wealth

Is Barack Obama destroying America in an attempt to create fairness? – Glenn Beck

I was wondering where the other seven people got their messages from. Now I know. Glenn Beck. And he probably got it from Romney's campaign.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/248173-this-is-some-freaky-stuff-right-here.html

Dude - he's on TAPE! You can't deny it no matter how much blame you try to place on Glenn Beck or Mitt Romney.

In fact, that's why you guys hate Glenn Beck so much. Because he backs up everything with indisputable evidence. So keep crying like the little bitch that you are, the tape is out there and there is no denying that Obama loves marxism... :lol:

What'd ya expect? His father figure and mentor was an avowed commie... his whole life he's surrounded himself with anti-American radicals and whack-jobs.

Here is the actual quote, nowhere does the word wealth appear and the quote is about the DECENTRALIZATION of pooled resources!!!!!

OBAMA: “I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure that everybody’s got a shot. How do we pool resources at the same time as we decentralize delivery systems in ways that both foster competition, can work in the marketplace, and can foster innovation at the local level and can be tailored to particular communities

Pooled resources = money = taxes = wealth.

Only an idiot liberal Dumbocrat would consider indisputable evidence (ie FACTS) to be "shit". You guys just can't accept reality, can you? The man is CAUGHT on tape. Game. Set. Match.

Obama said he believes in redistribution to some extent.

Virtually 100% of normal people believe in redistribution to some extent.

Actually 0% of normal people believe in any redistribution. The tactics you people utilize are just comical.

First it's, "no he doesn't believe in redistribution". When enough evidence surfaces where it can no longer be denied, then it becomes "well we all believe in wealth redistribution" :cuckoo:
And here we see the same worthless lying scum POS insert the word "WEALTH" into someone else's quote and again using quotation marks like a typical CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood lying scum POS.

OBAMA: “I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure that everybody’s got a shot. How do we pool resources at the same time as we decentralize delivery systems in ways that both foster competition, can work in the marketplace, and can foster innovation at the local level and can be tailored to particular communities?”

Hey stupid fuck, what is he "redistributing" if it's not wealth - hot dogs? Toe nail clippers? Widgets?

My God you people are the WORST arguers ever. You can't even make a coherent argument to deflect away from the marxist dictator you worship.

Dude - he's on TAPE! You can't deny it no matter how much blame you try to place on Glenn Beck or Mitt Romney.

In fact, that's why you guys hate Glenn Beck so much. Because he backs up everything with indisputable evidence. So keep crying like the little bitch that you are, the tape is out there and there is no denying that Obama loves marxism... :lol:

He's on tape saying he believes in redistribution of wealth. He is not on tape saying he loves Communism as you claimed.

And that was not my point anyway. My point was that this subject has been beaten to death by seven other people already.

Pooled RESOURCES means energy, materials, labor, natural resources etc., in other words THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION!!!

He's on tape saying he believes in redistribution of wealth. He is not on tape saying he loves Communism as you claimed.

And that was not my point anyway. My point was that this subject has been beaten to death by seven other people already.

I take it you've grown weary of people pointing out that Obama favors taking people's money to give to someone else?

Why is the full 1998 speech not been made available? I am always suspicious of out of context clips. Just yesterday I proved an out of context clip was one gigantic lie of omission.

I take it you've grown weary of people pointing out that Obama favors taking people's money to give to someone else?

I've grown weary of mindless drones who only know how to parrot things other people say.

Over and over and over and over. Not one original thought.

When Romney loses, you all will probably be saying, "Gee, I wonder how that happened?"

Then you will hear some pundit (Beck?) say it is because America is a bunch of moochers and grab onto that.

It will never occur to you that you could not beat an astronomical fuckup like Obama because you are a bunch of all cap, large font, incompetent mindless drones.

Obama sucks so bad, Romney should be 50 points ahead in the polls.

Whenever you want to listen to the grownups and win, I'll be around.

In the meantime, carry on as card carrying members of the Copy and Paste Brigade. It seems to be working sooooo well for you!

Last edited:

Hey stupid fuck, what is he "redistributing" if it's not wealth - hot dogs? Toe nail clippers? Widgets?

My God you people are the WORST arguers ever. You can't even make a coherent argument to deflect away from the marxist dictator you worship.
The means of production, which is quite clear from the full quote especially the part highlighted.

Last edited:
Pooled RESOURCES means energy, materials, labor, natural resources etc., in other words THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION!!![/QUOTE]

I actually believe in redistribution of: energy, materials, labor, natural resources at least at a certain level[/B] to make sure that everybody’s got a shot ?

Well, Rotten, looks like things are really looking down for you when you people have to post this kind of shit.

Only an idiot liberal Dumbocrat would consider indisputable evidence (ie FACTS) to be "shit". You guys just can't accept reality, can you? The man is CAUGHT on tape. Game. Set. Match.

Indisputable evidence from Glenn Beck??? :lol:

He never said anything about "WEALTH." The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood added the word wealth.

Pooled RESOURCES means energy, materials, labor, natural resources etc., in other words THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION!!!

I actually believe in redistribution of: energy, materials, labor, natural resources at least at a certain level[/B] to make sure that everybody’s got a shot ?
Here's the full quote again.

OBAMA: “I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure that everybody’s got a shot. How do we pool resources at the same time as we decentralize delivery systems in ways that both foster competition, can work in the marketplace, and can foster innovation at the local level and can be tailored to particular communities?”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back