Obama Caught Off Guard In PA, Unprepared To Cheat

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Remember the song from South Pacific? "Oh what a beautiful morning.. Everything's coming my way.." The Communist Party yesterday endorsed Democrat Chris Murphy for the Senate in one state but then PA started looking as if it was sliding away from Obama...
Looks kindee like Malik Shabazz is going to be spread a little thin around PA next Tuesday. Remember him? "We don't need your Honky votes here today! You're going to be ruled by a black man!" Apparently Pennsylvania started to tilt toward Romney so suddenly that the Obama camp was caught flat footed without even the slightest preparations in place for cheating at the ballot box. Hmmm?? There's a guy named Soucy around in Murphy's state, staunch Democrat, of course, who was going around accepting donations for a certain Democratic legislator so that the legislator would deep six a proposed tax on the roll your own smoke shops there. SEIU of course, he was also probably instrumental in the stashing of that bag of 10,000 uncounted, exclusively Democratic ballots behind that boarded up store front window discovered 36 hours after the polls closed that gave that state's governorship to a Democrat. He could probably be of some use to the PA Democrats. Oh wait! He's still in jail for his bag man activities. Too bad.

Obama caught off guard, not prepared to cheat in Pennsylvania « « Coach is RightCoach is Right

Ah, but he is quite prepared to cheat in Ohio and other states. He has called in "observers" from the UN to aid Acorn and the NAACP in checking ID's and watching Republicans. It is against the law, but they are not bound by US law.
Obomb has called the DOJ in to monitor Florida.
In Ohio, if you are not voting or a poll worker, you must remain 500 feet from the polling area.

5C93661F51291CCB24FFF1D0A1A0_h231_w308_m4_cjUFfCsTr.jpg

We don't need no steenkin' Ohio!

Ah, but he is quite prepared to cheat in Ohio and other states. He has called in "observers" from the UN to aid Acorn and the NAACP in checking ID's and watching Republicans. It is against the law, but they are not bound by US law.
Obomb has called the DOJ in to monitor Florida.
In Ohio, if you are not voting or a poll worker, you must remain 500 feet from the polling area.

ID's?

I wonder how many polling places will have Black Panthers with watchin the voters this time?? They got away with it last time.

I wonder how many polling places will have Black Panthers with watchin the voters this time?? They got away with it last time.

Voters should bring their own night sticks ... For self defense.

It looks like obama is going to lose Pennsylvania.

I don't know that it "looks" like that.

But I am willing to hope! :clap2:

If you consider how Romney is polling with Independents, and how every single poll that shows Obama up has one thing in common. an over sampling of Dems by 7 Points or more when Turn out is actually likely to be more like Reps plus 3.

It's not really that much to Hope for, In fact I think it's rather likely on Nov 7th the press will be asking how the polls got it so wrong, and how what was suppose to be a close election turned out to be a blow out for Romney.

It looks like obama is going to lose Pennsylvania.

I don't know that it "looks" like that.

But I am willing to hope! :clap2:

If you consider how Romney is polling with Independents, and how every single poll that shows Obama up has one thing in common. an over sampling of Dems by 7 Points or more when Turn out is actually likely to be more like Reps plus 3.

It's not really that much to Hope for, In fact I think it's rather likely on Nov 7th the press will be asking how the polls got it so wrong, and how what was suppose to be a close election turned out to be a blow out for Romney.

I took a look at some of the PA polls and found little evidence THERE of Dim over-sampling. Although the actual turnout might STILL end up providing Mitt with a win.

As I said, I do entertain SOME hope even in PA.

Got away with what?

Having black panther types with clubs watching the polling place. Pay some fucking attention, Kondrivel.

Voter intimidation is only "wrong" when it isn't a liberal doing it.

Who was intimidated? All I've ever seen are pictures of "scary black guys" posted over and over again without any hard evidence of what they actually did.

Got away with what?

Having black panther types with clubs watching the polling place. Pay some fucking attention, Kondrivel.

Voter intimidation is only "wrong" when it isn't a liberal doing it.

Who was intimidated? All I've ever seen are pictures of "scary black guys" posted over and over again without any hard evidence of what they actually did.

:lmao:

You need everything on a silver platter and spoon fed, too?

Your quibble is too fully disingenuous and petty to give any further credence to.

Pennsylvania President Obama 4.6 5 polls, all for Obama

Ohio President Obama 2.4 8 polls, 7 for Obama, one tie

Ohio and Pennsylvania in play? This late in the game? What are you guys smoking?

Forum List

Back