Obama caught hiding his TRUE agenda again

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Just like when he was caught on mic whispering to former Russian president Dimitri Medvedev that he needed the Russians to "give him space until after his last election" so that he could reveal to the American people his true intentions with Russia (ie submit to their every request).

Now he's asking defense contractors to avoid layoffs until after the election in hopes that the American people won't notice the devastating effects he is having on the economy and on defense.

Obama to defense contractors: Wait until after election for the layoffs, will ya?
The Blaze reports that the White House has told defense contractors not to issue layoff notices in November (four days before the election) in preparation for possible budget cuts on Jan 2:

Is the White House asking private companies to break the law? – Glenn Beck

I think the charge about Obama regarding the Russians is nonsense, but the complaint that O has asked DEFENSE CONTRACTORS not to lay off workers in anticipation of spending cuts is probably right on the money.

AS the possibility of finding a compromise to the tax question grows increasingly unlikely, DEFENSE CONTRACTORS are beginning to think about how many people they're going to have to lay off.

Now if they lay those people off just a few weeks before the election, and lay them off BEFORE they KNOW that those cuts are going to happen, it is not at all unreasonable to assume that they are doing so to give MITT a better chance of being elected.

If I ran a munitions factory, I suppose I'd be a GOP supporter, too and I ALSO would lay off my workers in October to screw up the O-man's bid for re-election.

I think the charge about Obama regarding the Russians is nonsense, but the complaint that O has asked DEFENSE CONTRACTORS not to lay off workers in anticipation of spending cuts is probably right on the money.

AS the possibility of finding a compromise to the tax question grows increasingly unlikely, DEFENSE CONTRACTORS are beginning to think about how many people they're going to have to lay off.

Now if they lay those people off just a few weeks before the election, and lay them off BEFORE they KNOW that those cuts are going to happen, it is not at all unreasonable to assume that they are doing so to give MITT a better chance of being elected.

If I ran a munitions factory, I suppose I'd be a GOP supporter, too and I ALSO would lay off my workers in October to screw up the O-man's bid for re-election.

Read the WARN Act. It was signed into law while Clinton was Pres. Obama is asking defense contractors to IGNORE it, and promising them that if they get sued for ignoring it the taxpayers (that's US) will cover their legal costs.

Nice little scam to keep those layoff notices out of people's mailboxes, huh?

Forum List

Back