Obama care page 1001 ...SCARY AS HELL!!!

Are you serious, yidnar?

The implant reference is in an early version of the house bill, not the version which finally passed. And the reference wasn't about a registry to track people. It was a registry to track medical devices. But again, it didn't make it to the final version of the bill.
check the facts .. it is in there .

Are you serious, yidnar?

The implant reference is in an early version of the house bill, not the version which finally passed. And the reference wasn't about a registry to track people. It was a registry to track medical devices. But again, it didn't make it to the final version of the bill.

I did a word search in the final bill. It's not in there. No word containing "implant" is in there. Not in the final version of the legislation.

Believe it or not in 2013 this law that has already been signed requires people to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account !!! THIS IS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY !!!IT IS THE LAW OFF THE LAND !!! IT IS ON PAGE 1001 !!! WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS LAW TOOTH AND NAIL !!!!:eek:

524806047_579f90833a.jpg

Are you serious, yidnar?

I linked to a PDF of the FINAL draft, the one the President signed.

There IS no page 1001. There are only 906 pages.

Please, link to the page you claim requires an implant.

I found a PDF online of the House version that had, IIRC 1960 pages. I didn't see anything on implants at the 1000 page mark, but only looked maybe 10 pages each side.

the link I provided is the final version, signed by the president. There are 906 pages, and no mention of an implant.

I found a PDF online of the House version that had, IIRC 1960 pages. I didn't see anything on implants at the 1000 page mark, but only looked maybe 10 pages each side.

the link I provided is the final version, signed by the president. There are 906 pages, and no mention of an implant.
was it in the bill ?? and who kicked it out ??

you claimed it was in the signed law. I have proven repeatedly it was not.

You are a liar, and a fool.

Here is the library of Congress link to the page for HR 3590.
Bill Text - 111th Congress (2009-2010) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
There are 7 versions of the bill on the page, the last one being the one Obama signed into law.

The first three versions are the Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009:
1st version is 6 pages long
2nd version is 8 pages long
3rd version is 8 pages long

The next four versions are the amendment that became the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act:
1st version is 2076 pages. Nowhere in it does it mention the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.
2nd version is 2409 pages. Nowhere in it does it mention the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.
3rd version is 2409 pages. Nowhere in it does it mention the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.
final version is 906 pages. Nowhere in it does it mention the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.

FAIL

You made the OP and you ask these questions? You really are from the South!!:lol::lol:

The original version of Obamacare introduced in House that the democrats tried to ram through had such medical device surveillance crap in it. It is on page 503 line 7 of H.R.3200.IH

Here's the passage you specify, from YOUR link...

‘‘(E) encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts, and other forms of electronic health data.

Please... explain exactly how this translates into the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.

This ought to be interesting.

The original version of Obamacare introduced in House that the democrats tried to ram through had such medical device surveillance crap in it. It is on page 503 line 7 of H.R.3200.IH

Here's the passage you specify, from YOUR link...

‘‘(E) encourage, as appropriate, the development and use of clinical registries and the development of clinical effectiveness research data networks from electronic health records, post marketing drug and medical device surveillance efforts, and other forms of electronic health data.

Please... explain exactly how this translates into the requirement 'to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account' as claimed in the OP.

This ought to be interesting.
Damn, C, you beat me to it!!:lol::lol:

Let's make one thing abundantly clear.......................

YIDNAR IS A FUCKING MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Believe it or not in 2013 this law that has already been signed requires people to get an implant that contains personal information about your medical history and other personal information including your bank account !!! THIS IS NOT SOME CONSPIRACY THEORY !!!IT IS THE LAW OFF THE LAND !!! IT IS ON PAGE 1001 !!! WE HAVE TO FIGHT THIS LAW TOOTH AND NAIL !!!!:eek:

That was supposed to be a secret. :eusa_shhh:

That was supposed to be a secret. :eusa_shhh:

gom.jpg

Game over, man! Yidar fucked it up for everybody! Game over!

Forum List

Back