Obama Care~ Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result.

Let me guess.

Yeah. Just the usual distractions.

We can get a lot of good health care done not using the stupid expensive system we have now.

It is a little riskier for those who don't have means.

But...good grief.

Are you referring to underground medical networks? I've seen this function ok as a workaround, but it's certainly not ideal. There's no reason people should have to resort to crime to get by.

Last edited:
Let me guess.

We can get a lot of good health care done not using the stupid expensive system we have now.

But...good grief.

Are you referring to underground medical networks? I've seen this function ok as a workaround, but it's certainly not ideal. There's no reason people should have to resort to crime to get by.

Out of curiosity, what do you mean by an "underground medical network"?

Let me guess.

But...good grief.

Nothing criminal.

Just fewer obstacles to using things like Nurse Practitioners....older generation cancer drugs...other things.

Forum List

Back