Obama care headed for house

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
It did not take long for the republicans to start attacking President Obama in the new year. The house are scheduled to vote on January 12 to appeal The national health care bill known as Obama care. It is expected to sail through the house but will more than likely be blocked in the Senate.

This is what makes me laugh. These candidates state that on day one they are going to end Obama care. If they were dictators no problem. This is not the same the same as being a governor of a state where they can come into office and totally destroy everything they want, even if it is against the peoples will.

I do believe that it will meet with strong opposition and as long as the Supreme Court function unconstitutionally they may win. God bless Clarence Thomas and those who support his decision not to repute himself. These are clear evidence that the corruption of the government is not limited to just certain bodies of government but every single one.

I myself am self governing. I have sent e-mails to the branches of government and in no uncertain terms told them that I do not recognize there authority under the Constitution of the United States of America and the Declaration of Independence. Jail may be in my future, however I rather be imprisoned in defiance than jailed in a country by submission.

Forum List

Back