Obama Care.. A Loser

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
If Obama care is so great why does everyone want an exception or special deal?

It's a dismal failure, just stop it and move on.

My crystal ball says that Obama Care is taking it's last gasps of air and will be dead within the next week. Just as soon as they get the votes counted up in MA, they will announce it's doom. I'm going to love it because the Democrats won't be able to find a way around it this time unless they very clearly and publicly do something that goes against the Constitution. You will enjoy hearing all the wailing and knashing of teeth coming out of the DC area. It will have a high Democratic squeal to it. Don't confuse it with the sucking sound of Democrats leaving DC after the 2010 elections either.:rofl:

If Obama care is so great why does everyone want an exception or special deal?

It's a dismal failure, just stop it and move on.

My husband just said the exact same thing as I was reading this.

The answer is: it has nothing to do with health care reform whatsoever, it is all about the government grab. Doesn't matter that it's a POS that can't even stand on it's own two feet, this admin/congress will shove it down our throats telling us 'it's for our good' while completely ignoring the fact that the majority smell the bullshit all over it and do not want this. So they have to pay everyone and anyone off in order to get us to swallow it. God how I am hoping that Brown wins in MA and flushes this turd of a bill down the toilet . . . . exactly where it belongs.

It's interesting, I was watching the United Steel Workers President on MSNBC with Ed Shults talking about how great it is for middle class American workers but at the same time his Union is opted out with a special Obama deal...if it passes.

How ridiculous is that?

Forum List

Back