Obama Capital Loss TAX WRITE OFF..$119,527

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Looking at Obama's 2011 tax returns a very glaring hypocrisy again raises questions about Obama's honesty!
Line 15 of Part II Long Term Capital Gains and losses.. $119,527!

Now this is EXACTLY what Obama criticizes the "WEALTHY millionaires and billionaires" for taking! DO AS I SAY NOT as I DO!!!

President Obama and Vice President BidenPresident Obama and Vice President Biden

What that means is Obama like millions are doing are LEGALLY taking as a tax dodge their capital losses against their INCOME!

NOW YOU really dumb people out there SEEM to have NO knowledge of the impact of this BUT...
1) 2000 last year Clinton .. Dot.com bubble busted..COST $5 trillion in capital losses!
That means evil wealthy people like Obama are writing off against THEIR
taxes from 2003 an average of $166 billion a year ($5 trillion/30 years write off)
2) 2001 9/11 costs: $2 trillion or another $66 billion no longer being paid in taxes!
3) 2003- 2008 worst hurricane seasons in history $1 trillion or $33 billion losses.

Nearly $267 billion a year in LOST TAX revenue YET NOT ONE of you especially supposedly "conservatives" seem to understand that GWB's budgets MISSED this tax revenue when you ignorantly accuse GWB of "spending like a drunken sailor"!
Truth was BUSH never spent anymore then prior Presidents proportionately BUT
WAS one of the ONLY Presidents to have to face economic collapse, social strains, worst hurricanes.. AND all while the MSM provided BIASED negative stories about how dumb, how poorly the economy, etc.!

When have capital losses ever been touted as one of the loopholes to be closed? That's just ridiculous and says more about your bias than anything else. FAIL

When have capital losses ever been touted as one of the loopholes to be closed? That's just ridiculous and says more about your bias than anything else. FAIL

Obama's hypocrisy is the point!
He blasts the wealthy for supposedly using "tax loopholes" AND HE TAKES THEM!

I mean this idiot could BE a tax martyr if he would NOT take the NOL and beat his chest and proclaim HIS integrity... BUT NO ... he is stupidly attackinig a group of people that will with the efforts to supposedly equalize tax payer RATES.. NOT taxes supposedly have secretaries and millionaire pay at the same rate.. all to collect less then 34 billion a year!
MEANWHILE this traitor/hypocrite WRITES off $119,527 against HIS TAX BILL!

Also this hypocrite's donations which is being proudly proclaimed by the biased MSM at 20.3% ???
Bush's last year as President GAVE 23% of his income while Obama donated 14% in 2007!

Another hypocrisy on Obama the -brother's-keeper- who's brother lives in a $12 hut!

Obama's hypocrisy is the point!
He blasts the wealthy for supposedly using "tax loopholes" AND HE TAKES THEM!

That's NOT a loophole. FAIL..., AGAIN!!!

Obamas Could've Paid $103,067 More In Taxes Without Bush Tax Cuts, Credits
But, it’s not too late for the Obamas to make up that $103,067, if they feel they feel people like them are under-taxed and unfairly taking advantage of tax breaks.

At www.pay.gov, the Bureau of Public Debt has an online form that would enable the Obamas to pay that $103,067 “to help reduce the public debt.”

And, yes, the form even allows the Obamas to put it on a credit card – which could come in handy given the president’s apparent disposition to running up debt.
BUT of course this HYPOCRITE IN CHIEF won't because he is GREAT promoter of DO as I say and NOT as I DO!!!

Obamas Could've Paid $103,067 More In Taxes Without Bush Tax Cuts, Credits | CNSNews.com

Forum List

Back