Obama can't save us this time

How the hell did Barry Hussein save us in the first place? Let's see, Obama gave us "cash for clunkers" but that can't be it. Maybe it's "green jobs" but wait, there ain't no green jobs. Barry would be in jail if he ran a business like he is running the Country but the dirty little secret is that the angry former junkie former community organizer never made a buck that wasn't confiscated (or stolen) from the taxpayer so how would he know?

Let's see, Obama gave us "cash for clunkers" but that can't be it. Maybe it's "green jobs" but wait, there ain't no green jobs.

Oh, there's a lot more he's spending on that ain't seeing true light.

For those eager to put some math to the rhetoric coming from the White House over the president's jobs creation plan, and that should be everyone, here is a quick and dirty estimate based on the numbers being thrown around of a 2 percent GDP increase in year 1 and 1.9 million jobs created or saved...most saved, as in those you can't really quantify. Said otherwise, roughly a $300 billion increase in GDP yields 1.9 million jobs. So far so good.

Now since the president is proposing to pay for the program over 10 years, let's assume the $475 billion in direct expenses is financed for 10 years at 2.5 percent which adds roughly $120 billion to the total cost of the program. In other words, as the calculations detailed and show below elaborate, the overall AJA plan will cost $250,000 per job created (excluding the interest expense) and $312,500 per union job created (including interest). And that's how much it costs for Obama to purchase one vote...created or saved. Keynesian efficiency strikes like a Swiss watch yet again.

News Headlines

But he's talking jobs a lot. The jobs he's talking are mostly civil and government which in turn increases government in order to oversee the care of the increased civil government.

Not much that will create and build the middle-class and bring the debt down.

Look to Canada. :)

Peter S. Goodman: At World Economic Forum, Fear of Global Contagion Dominates

It was President Obama who saved the world economy from total collapse but if the worst happens, no one can keep us from going down next time.

He saved the world economy from total collapse? When did he do that? Was I asleep?

Wait a minute, you were the one that was asleep.

too bad you missed it

it was teh awesome, man

Yep, I totally loved that red cape he was wearing as he flew around the planet.

I just crapped my pants. Can I get Obama to dedicate some funding towards the cleanup. Fucker's supposed to take care of me.

Slacker.

I hear ya! Bastard hasn't paid my mortgage yet... and I'm still waiting for the gas money he owes me.

He must be redistributing somewhere else.

obama-2.gif

Forum List

Back