"Obama can't run on his record....."

Getting bin Laden is not a record, it's a factoid. And if that's what he's running on, it's a loser.
But it looks like he's running against George W. Bush. Again.
President Obama's 2012 Pitch in Focus: Firewall Against Romney - Yahoo! News

The message: incumbent Obama is a firewall against a return to the "failed" foreign, social and economic policies of the George W. Bush administration, which are now embodied by presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

"Not a record..."

:lol:

And what is it a record of? His success in nodding?

I suspect that the majority of the voting public doesn't really give a damn at this point who killed OBL. He hadn't been a major concern for most people for quite some time.

How many of you have forgotten this date - 9/11?

How many of you would remember the date OBL died if the media didn't remind you?

How many of you believe that any president would refuse a kill order when faced with solid evidence from your intel agencies?

It's all in the perspective.

The upshot is that no matter who gripes about Obama's ad, the killing of OBL is not of sufficient importance in persuading anyone to vote for him.

Getting bin Laden is not a record, it's a factoid. And if that's what he's running on, it's a loser.
But it looks like he's running against George W. Bush. Again.
President Obama's 2012 Pitch in Focus: Firewall Against Romney - Yahoo! News

"Not a record..."

:lol:

And what is it a record of? His success in nodding?

He heard the arguments, and gave the nod. It wasn't Bush, Chaney, or mittens. Why do you hate Obama for making a good choice?

Obama 2012: Change, only this time for the better. Sorry about the 4 years of 8% unemployment, no budget and our first downgrade.

Obama 2012: Change, only this time for the better. Sorry about the 4 years of 8% unemployment, no budget and our first downgrade.

Unemployment is going in the right direction. Why do you want to revert to the stupid economic policies that caused it in the first place?

A "record" always has good and bad items. Obama has a few checks in the "good" column: Killing Bin Laden, following the Bush plan to exit Iraq. Pretty much all of the rest of his record falls in the "bad" column in my opinion....................

Name some

Unemployment is going in the right direction. Why do you want to revert to the stupid economic policies that caused it in the first place?

Sideways?
Generally in a recovery unemployment drops below where it peaked. This time it's pretty much hovered there.

If he were honest, his slogan would be "Sorry I fucked up the hope and change. Let me try again."

Here, let me help you with this, it would be; "I apologize for the bold and indignant idiocy of the louder heard voices, however, the balances are coming to par and those heads will roll if they are incapable of accommodating the chances coming. It is much larger than a second term, we are making history."

Forum List

Back