Obama: "Can you chip in $25 or more to help us pass real reform, this year?"

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

It's from his Site, and his People, and his Party...

"But we'll need the resources to do it -- to pay for rapid-response ads in key districts and states, organizers to put together large rallies and grassroots events throughout the country, and the best technology available to empower volunteers -- all at a moment's notice. Can you chip in $25 or more to help us pass real reform, this year?"

Grassroots, in Deed... :clap2:

And why not Collect some Loot from the Ignorant... And in this Economy?...

:)

peace...

It's from his Site, and his People, and his Party...

"But we'll need the resources to do it -- to pay for rapid-response ads in key districts and states, organizers to put together large rallies and grassroots events throughout the country, and the best technology available to empower volunteers -- all at a moment's notice. Can you chip in $25 or more to help us pass real reform, this year?"

Grassroots, in Deed... :clap2:

And why not Collect some Loot from the Ignorant... And in this Economy?...

:)

peace...

well when you are going up against the multi billion dollar insurance industry to fight outright lies and MAJOR distortions of health care reform you can and should have all the help you can get, if i could afford it I would donate, I am personally sick of hearing the BULLSHIT that these guys in the industry are putting out and am amazed that so many americans are buying this crap...I guess if you insert words of fear like...RATIONING....SOCIALIZED MEDICINE..etc that you can get most anyone to buy the biggest loads of SHIT out there.

Forum List

Back