*Obama Can Only Lead To Greece Sort Of Collaspe*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh great you libnuts want to follow Obama to a Greece reality, we are heading towards not only a *Great Depression* we are heading towards the disillusion of our government.
2. *THE END OF AMERICA*.
3. Now you may think thats foolish, because you want Obama's dream to take hold, but you don't realize his dream is to *END USA*.
4. You my friends are dumber than a rock.
5. The *PISS BOY MEDIA* thinks by following Obama they will be set as a monopoly, but no, when this Nation ENDS, they are dead, first, the sub culture will hunt them down and kill every last one.
6. And it won't matter if the *PISS BOY MEDIA* leaves the USA, they will find you *PISS BOY MEDIA BASTARDS/BITCHES*
7. You feel good you can sway an election, by your constant media spin in the back pocket of Obama, but when *that* day comes, you had better be ready, for those who shall begin the revolution, will hunt you down like wild animals.
8. I myself am just reporting the *CWN NEWS* and will have no part in your demise, just doing my best to for-warn you *PISS BOY MEDIA* types in advance.:badgrin:
9. If you were wise, you would pray Romney wins.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
4 more years of an unbridled obama, what a miserable thought........
$1552310269_obamawhitehouse_xlarge.jpg

$pict27.jpg

$obama-somali-muslim-garb.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Thanks Nova.
2. I just can not believe Americans are so fucking stupid!!!
3. I don't see Obama winning at all, but just the idea of it makes me wonder with amazement.
4. If the Dems steal this election America is over folks!
5. You heard it here first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Too bad you've not the balls enough to join in, old man.

Forum List

Back