Obama: Can I have your birthday and wedding gift money?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How utterly pathetic.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1eo1VKEkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama campaign asked for wedding gift, birthday money. See more at thehayride.com - YouTube[/ame]

Old news is old.

you know, it doesn't hurt to ask, that is not the end of the world. Obama's campaign is not being floated by just a couple of wealthy donors like mittens.

Old news is old.

you know, it doesn't hurt to ask, that is not the end of the world. Obama's campaign is not being floated by just a couple of wealthy donors like mittens.

Well, it is. Obama has actually raised more money from big donors than Romney.

But Romney has raised almost NOTHING from small donors...

Old news is old.

Well, when you bail out the banks and big business by the trillions. What do you expect? :eusa_boohoo:

Old news is old.

You see, that is not actually a refutation. You need to show me the math. I sais Romney was being floated by a couple of big doners. Over the course of time, or more doners obama may certainly have raised more, but the implication is Mittens only has a couple of big buddies willing to donate to him while the rest of the party is pretty much saving their money for something else because he is a throw away candidate.

Old news is old.

You see, that is not actually a refutation. You need to show me the math. I sais Romney was being floated by a couple of big doners. Over the course of time, or more doners obama may certainly have raised more, but the implication is Mittens only has a couple of big buddies willing to donate to him while the rest of the party is pretty much saving their money for something else because he is a throw away candidate.

Here are the numbers: 2012 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

Obama

Small donors: $121,550,222
Large donors: $181,407,165
PAC contributions: $0

Romney

Small donors: $25,524,381
Large donors: $128,280,356
PAC contributions: $811,681

Obama and Romney are both corporate puppets. The only difference is that Romney can't pretend to be a populist as well.

Obama

Romney

Close, now compare the number of large donors. How many people contributed that sum, and we are there.

Obama

Romney

Close, now compare the number of large donors. How many people contributed that sum, and we are there.

Individual donations are capped, so the "number of contributors" is directly proportional to the sum total raised.

To see who the biggest bundlers are, for either side, you can look here: Presidential Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors, 2012 Cycle | OpenSecrets

Obama

Romney

Forum List

Back