OBAMA CAN BE CHARGED with and impeached on a charfe nobody thought of.

Go ahead and do it. Impeach him on this stuff if you CONZ have any balls whatsoever.

Otherwise, STFU, tosser.

Let's assume that Obama is indeed guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors for which he can be impeached. (There is no provision to impeach a President who totally misrepresented what he believed and how he would govern during the campaign and/or who has proved to be inadequate for the job.)

There are ten months remaining in President Obama's term of office. By the time the evidence was compiled, a sufficient consensus developed in the House of Representatives to do it--your first road block is right there--and the necessary paper work completed and legal documents filed, most of that ten months will have already passed. All that could be accomplished with an impeachment is a total distraction from what Congress should be focused on, a huge amount of ill will created in the general population, and insufficient time left to reverse the damage that Obama has done. And we get Joe Biden for Presidfent for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months, at best.

It just isn't worth it.

Our best bet is to unify our efforts and join forces to ensure that Obama is not re-elected in November.

Plenty of people talked the same kinda trash about Bush. Where's all that trash now? Ain't nobody gonna impeach or indict nobody for nothin.

BTW--Republicans are still gnashing at one another's flesh and bones to be the nominee. Who do you think is going to be left to put the leftovers into the fridge at the end of the night?

That's right: Bamma, boyeeeeze!

:muahaha:

agreed fox,then after january,indict him.

Why? I don't want to make a martyr out of him which is all that an indictment would accomplish. I want to discredit him, marginalize what he stands for, and show how it can and should be done to set this country back on a path to prosperity. Then put all the Obama mystique at the bottom of the credibility and acceptability scale.

I have no desire to harm Obama the person. He's probably at heart a pretty decent guy. But I want the kind of America and government that he believes in to be shown for the fraud that it is if we value freedom, prosperity, and unlimited opportunity.

Forum List

Back