Obama can add sexist next to racist on his resume

hahaha - by the time the wingnuts get done labeling Barack, he will be everything bad and more bad and even more bad. LOL Funny how righties like Nomdeplume can only repost nonsense from wingnut sites. The GOP spin machine sure attracts fools and the brainless. That people read this stuff astounds even more.

hahaha - by the time the wingnuts get done labeling Barack, he will be everything bad and more bad and even more bad. LOL Funny how righties like Nomdeplume can only repost nonsense from wingnut sites. The GOP spin machine sure attracts fools and the brainless. That people read this stuff astounds even more.

You are no better, you two are examples of whats wrong with both extremes.

Funny how lefties like you can't see that you're just as bad as the person you're accusing with some of the trash you repost from leftwingnut sites, and YOU and your kind close minds to any argument from the left every bit as much as he does the right.

Thought you were supposed to be smart, or something ...:eusa_whistle:

Please provide your evidence that supports your allegation that he uses gender as a basis to pay people more or less.

Did your troubles begin at being unable to click on an HTML link, or did it begin with being unable to read English?

Did your troubles begin at being unable to click on an HTML link, or did it begin with being unable to read English?

Apparently my ability to read and comprehend English surpasses yours. The only fact in the article is that his female staffers are paid less. There is no evidence to support the allegation that they are paid less for being females, just assumption.

But DO go on, Mr Literary Fucking Genius, huh?

Apparently my ability to read and comprehend English surpasses yours. The only fact in the article is that his female staffers are paid less. There is no evidence to support the allegation that they are paid less for being females, just assumption.

But DO go on, Mr Literary Fucking Genius, huh?

Obviously you are not aware of the "comparitve worth" racket Obama has been running. Women should make as much as men, no if ands or buts. Details are not important.

But do tell me that all his women staffers is not evidence of sexual discrmination? It may not be provable in a court of law, but it is "evidence". You need a dictionary and an education, and I don't have the time or inclination to supply you with either.

numdenuts, aren't you the fool that spent the better part of last week trying to convince us that there's no such thing as gender discrimination and Ethiopians are actually white people?

What a moron.

Obviously you are not aware of the "comparitve worth" racket Obama has been running. Women should make as much as men, no if ands or buts. Details are not important.

But do tell me that all his women staffers is not evidence of sexual discrmination? It may not be provable in a court of law, but it is "evidence". You need a dictionary and an education, and I don't have the time or inclination to supply you with either.

In other words, you're full of shit and blowin gsmoke trying to cover your tracks. You are presuming him guilty with no evidence. End of story.

I suggest you engage in seeking out that dictionary and education for yourself. While you're at it, read the Bill of Rights. We don't presume people guilty in this country without a fair hearing just because they are black, male, and/or liberal.

You = :eusa_silenced:

Gunny is right that you cannot draw a conclusion from the data in the article that the REASON the women on Obama's staff earn less is because they are women.

In fairness to you, it would be a valid observation that there is obviously no discrimination on McCain's staff while there is room to at least question discrimination on Obama's staff. Had you phrased your opening post in that manner, you would have probably caught less flack.

Personally, I have never assigned the godlike, messiah qualities to Obama that many of his adorees assign to him, and I suspect he puts his pants on one leg at a time like other men do. And for various reasons, I also think he is most likely a grade A phony in some of his demeanor and self-professed attitudes. And the media helps him in a very big way to project the image he intends to project.

Here is a brief video clip that does let Obama get by with a 'Sweetie' line directed to a reporter for which I think McCain would have been crucified:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkPpThfp7k]YouTube - Obama - Sweetie Comment May 15[/ame]

numdenuts, aren't you the fool that spent the better part of last week trying to convince us that there's no such thing as gender discrimination and Ethiopians are actually white people?

What a moron.

I'm not the 70 IQ knuckle-dragger shilling for the snake oil of "comparative worth".

Gunny is right that you cannot draw a conclusion from the data in the article that the REASON the women on Obama's staff earn less is because they are women.

In fairness to you, it would be a valid observation that there is obviously no discrimination on McCain's staff while there is room to at least question discrimination on Obama's staff. Had you phrased your opening post in that manner, you would have probably caught less flack.

Personally, I have never assigned the godlike, messiah qualities to Obama that many of his adorees assign to him, and I suspect he puts his pants on one leg at a time like other men do. And for various reasons, I also think he is most likely a grade A phony in some of his demeanor and self-professed attitudes. And the media helps him in a very big way to project the image he intends to project.

Here is a brief video clip that does let Obama get by with a 'Sweetie' line directed to a reporter for which I think McCain would have been crucified:

YouTube - Obama - Sweetie Comment May 15

Trust me, my opinion of Obama is more in line with yours. I'm all for nailing him for anything he is doing that can be proven. This kind of crap just gives the left ammo for their "unfair, baseless accusations" guns because well ... it is.

In other words, you're full of shit and blowin gsmoke trying to cover your tracks. You are presuming him guilty with no evidence. End of story.

I suggest you engage in seeking out that dictionary and education for yourself. While you're at it, read the Bill of Rights. We don't presume people guilty in this country without a fair hearing just because they are black, male, and/or liberal.

You = :eusa_silenced:

I'll explain it to you -- again.

Obama is a comparative worth phony, or at least he stumps as such. His own agenda and political stance paints him as a sexist. You asked for what evidence was there. Evidence is evidence. Evidence is not a formal proof of factual record. You asked for what was already supplied in my first post. You = :cuckoo: .

Trust me, my opinion of Obama is more in line with yours. I'm all for nailing him for anything he is doing that can be proven. This kind of crap just gives the left ammo for their "unfair, baseless accusations" guns because well ... it is.

I agree that stupid is as stupid does regardless of whether it comes from the Left or the Right. Mindless ideologues on either side do not do their side any favors. We on the Right are convinced of the strengths within our ideology and point of view, but, in order to competently argue the merits of it, we should not wallow in the mindless mud so prevalent on the Left.

I honestly do greatly admire a good Liberal who can articulate a reasoned argument for his/her point of view. So damn few can do that, however. And I cringe when some on our side are as equally incompetent in expressing and defending their cause.

No. You're the 70 IQ knuckle-dragger shilling for a failed administration and trolling a political discussion board.

Aww, you are just upset because I fuck all you lefties up the ass without lube. It will be OK. I recommend a suppository, a cold compress, and a nice soft cushion.

Snookie bear, even your own side thinks you're an embarassment. I know. I've read the posts directed at you.

I understand that you aren't very bright and can only repeat the talking points... we all get it.

You sure haven't shown anyone up on the other side. You can't get out of your own way....

Forum List

Back