Obama campaigning for Corzine, but the race is still close. Trouble in la la land.

Corzine was completely caught off guard that the voters defeated publicly funded stem cell research. His friends had all been offered jobs.Some say that may have been the final straw for CA.

Wouldn't surprise me if he tries to push it again.

He is already trying to ressurect Privatizing the Turnpike and Parkway. Those proposed 800% hikes in tolls buried Corzine. Thats why I'm surprised that he is even close to Christie

Did you all see the panel of NJ dem votes I think Hannity had on last week? The majority were not going to vote for Corzine because of the high taxes. They are fed up with the corruption and lies. These were hard core dems too.

I missed it but like I said the teachers can't stand him even though the union keadership actively campaigns for him. They forget that teachers are taxpayers too. He needs to focus on his hardcore supporters - the crackheads.

I still have an awful feeling that he will win though.

It's all going to come down to how well Corzine gets his base out to vote. I was employed by Corzine's campaign a few months ago - although I dislike him, I dislike Christie much more - and it's all going to come down to the GOTV (Get Out The Vote) operation. If he and his team are successful in getting his base to come out, he'll win.

Did you all see the panel of NJ dem votes I think Hannity had on last week? The majority were not going to vote for Corzine because of the high taxes. They are fed up with the corruption and lies. These were hard core dems too.

I did see that, most of them were democrats and only one of them, a 20 year old said he would give Corzine another chance. But the look on this kid's face after he heard what all the adults in the crowd were saying makes me think he changed his mind about supporting Corzine. He is only 20 and seemed caught off guard and did not realize how Corzine has wrecked havoc on the tax paying citizens of New Jersey. One woman stated that she could no longer afford to live there. It's a sad thing when high taxes can drive people out of the states they have lived in forever.

Wish Obama could have taken the time to meet with our Afganistan commander four times. Guess the troops just aren't a priority.

I did see that, most of them were democrats and only one of them, a 20 year old said he would give Corzine another chance. But the look on this kid's face after he heard what all the adults in the crowd were saying makes me think he changed his mind about supporting Corzine. He is only 20 and seemed caught off guard and did not realize how Corzine has wrecked havoc on the tax paying citizens of New Jersey. One woman stated that she could no longer afford to live there. It's a sad thing when high taxes can drive people out of the states they have lived in forever.
Yes that panel was an eye opener for me. I was discouraged though when that one lady said she believed that the gov. should provide all the social programs. DUMB SHIT....that's why the high taxes I was screaming at my TV. LOL

That black man in the suit was very wise. The white guy in the back row with the beard, he was drunk on kool-aide but I even think after that night he will think twice on how he voted. If this was a true sampling of voters in NJ I mean damn! There is a change, even if it is slow, at least some are starting to see it.

After all, one thing that should be pointed out to all those votes (Christie should have done) was state over and over that the state has been under DNC control forever!

LOL

Wish Obama could have taken the time to meet with our Afganistan commander four times. Guess the troops just aren't a priority.

That's what you get when you have a far left liberal as commander in Chief. Something everyone needs to remember. I am always astonished that there are democratic voters in the military. I have never seen the democratic party do anything for the military, not ever, that is the first place they go to cut costs so they can increase or do another entitlement program. They always talk a good line but when it comes to delivering on their promises to veterans or active military they do nothing.

Yes that panel was an eye opener for me. I was discouraged though when that one lady said she believed that the gov. should provide all the social programs. DUMB SHIT....that's why the high taxes I was screaming at my TV. LOL

That black man in the suit was very wise. The white guy in the back row with the beard, he was drunk on kool-aide but I even think after that night he will think twice on how he voted. If this was a true sampling of voters in NJ I mean damn! There is a change, even if it is slow, at least some are starting to see it.

After all, one thing that should be pointed out to all those votes (Christie should have done) was state over and over that the state has been under DNC control forever!

LOL

Those are your Obama/ Corzine voters, they have no clue where all this money in entitlements comes from and they could care less. They are in it for what they can get out of it and to hell with everyone else. They don't pay taxes.

They also have absolutley zero sense when it comes to basic economics and how things work to create jobs, grow the economy, provide opportunity etc. probably because most of them have been on some kind of entitlement program. Sometimes for generations.

That white guy with the beard in the back row you are talking about, had to be on drugs, he was so burned out, I don't think he knew where he was. Hell, he might even forget by Tuesday to go and vote, that's how out of it he was.

To the teacher, I know you are union and unions are in the back pocket of the democratic party, but more than often they are not that stupid and will vote for the more fiscally conservative candidate. My brother is union, but god forbid, he would never vote for a liberal tax and spend candidate.

Forum List

Back