Obama campaign workers angry over unpaid wages

what about all the veterans who have been yelling that during the Bush administration?

like a child...whenever anyone says something about Obama...it always has to be flipped to the negetive on the other side.

oh, the next 4 years is going to be so much fun, NOT

Whatever he does in the future it will constantly be reverted back to "Well, Bush......blah blah blah"

NO responsibility is taken EVER.

shoulda taken this in the broken promises guessing game.
gotta give him credit, though, he didn't even wait to take office to start breaking them.

:clap2:

One person is quoted in saying that it's his money...I guess he is not familiar with the new Democrat philosophy that wealth does not belong to those who earn it... The real question is how much of that money will Obama keep to spread the wealth to people who didn't work on his campaign...

WTHR - Indianapolis News Weather -Obama campaign workers angry over unpaid wages

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Obama isn't responsible for payroll for campaign workers. This sounds like an admin problem and the worker should contact the office he was hired by.

sorry to edit but I didn't click the link prior to responding

can I just say how hysterical it is that what is being whined about is a $30 pre-paid Visa card :lol: OMG that's classic!

Last edited:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that Obama isn't responsible for payroll for campaign workers. This sounds like an admin problem and the worker should contact the office he was hired by.

can I just say how hysterical it is that what is being whined about is a $30 pre-paid Visa card :lol: OMG that's classic!

True, but where does the buck stop?

Hold everything----Are we gonna start this shit already ? Obama gets credit for "running" this awesome campaign but now there are parts that he's not responsible for ?? Like administering it ??? That dog aint gonna hunt folks.

Hold everything----Are we gonna start this shit already ? Obama gets credit for "running" this awesome campaign but now there are parts that he's not responsible for ?? Like administering it ??? That dog aint gonna hunt folks.

Should the commander in chief be responsible for those four soldiers that tortured and killed their sargent and his wife today...

and weren't you cons claiming that he didn't ACTUALLY run the campaign himself and therefore shouldn't get credit for how well run it was and that was ZERO indication of his ability to be an effective leader?

make up your minds people...

I see how it is though... you want him to be responsible for the bad stuff, like payroll but not the good stuff?

do you HONESTLY think Obama is writing payroll? :cuckoo:

and didn't it say they got paid albeit a few hours late? I mean c'mon... the campaign was probably out partying their asses off the night before and hungover as hell. :lol:

Life under black rule is chaotic and disorganized. But we can all shake our booties, right? It's like the black comedian said... "White people. At least they pay you on time. Brothas be all... 'come on, work with me...'"

Life under black rule is chaotic and disorganized. But we can all shake our booties, right? It's like the black comedian said... "White people. At least they pay you on time. Brothas be all... 'come on, work with me...'"

Really.. what about those white dudes over at GM... do you think they will be paying their people on time after the first of the year.... you piece of rediculous crap...

Forum List

Back