Obama campaign uses facebook to collect data

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Obama campaign uses Facebook to collect data on citizens - National Conservative | Examiner.com

19841984bigbrotherobama.jpg

Anyone with a handful of cash can buy FB user data, if the republicans are not doing it they are fools. It's a brave new world of election gimmicks, maybe someone should make a law.

LOL!!!! Facebook is selling their info to Google, Google is selling their info to Facebook. And of course we've got this lone howler claiming "OBAMA!" Jesus, these people are the most myopic bunch I've ever seen.

Anyone with a handful of cash can buy FB user data, if the republicans are not doing it they are fools. It's a brave new world of election gimmicks, maybe someone should make a law.

You OBVIOUSLY didn't read the article...

You OBVIOUSLY didn't read the article...

Sure I read it, I just don't buy into the conspiracy of the the thing. FB is for people not very concerned with privacy anyway, it's why I abandoned the thing long ago, it has been common knowledge that anyone with cash can use FB for any kind of data collection they want to, you are continually bombarded with declaimers to allow app developers access to your data and people happily click so they can play farmville or some other time wasting activity. It's the false shock of the thing I find most disingenuous, people know their FB lives are transparent by now, the ones still there must not care.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back