Obama campaign starting to think they might lose- Truth is hard for the Left....

Obama has an ace in the hole - Hillary Clinton. However, he won't use it unless he has no other choice to keep a Democrat in the White House. It's that simple...

And how exactly is she going to be an ace in the hole? The clintons seriously dislike, even hate Obama.

I agree. That is why she was never offered the job she has now?

You do realize that you dont have to like someone to work for them? In fact, it's very frequent to hate your boss from what I hear.

Obama has an ace in the hole - Hillary Clinton. However, he won't use it unless he has no other choice to keep a Democrat in the White House. It's that simple...

ROTFLMAO

This would be perfect. It would show the American people that he has no loyalty to anything or anyone but himself. He should have gotten rid of Biden when he had the chance. But he didn't.

If he does it now, it hurts both of them (Clinton and Oblama).

But I hope he does it. I am suer Mitt does too. He needs someone for the quality VP he's going to chose to debate against.

It would seal Obama's doom with independents.

Not necessarily. The American people determine their own destiny. Not the President.

You do believe in the tooth fairy then?

but you are partially correct. It is congress and not the president who controlls our destiny.
And how many of those career types who made this mess will be re-elected yet again?

Congress doesnt control our destinies either. We do. Every individual person makes choices, either consciously or subconsciously, that determines their future.

Withins the confines our society and government set out.
Of course you chosen destiny could be incarceration, but that is your choice.

when I got drafted I could have gone to jail or Canada. But I chose the govt way.
Still not sure it was the right decision though.

You get appendicitis you have a few choices.
Get surgery and pay for it.
Get surgery and have taxpayers pay for it.
Die.

Last edited:
The kenyan will lose... big... in possibly the biggest land slide lose of any presidential election in history.

He was an experiment that went terribly wrong. Most who were dumb enough to buy into the hopey, changey bull shit have woken up. The only ones left supporting the little kenyan boi king are truly the idiots, the retarded and the radicals that hate America as much as he does.

He's gone, relax.

You mean to replace Biden ?

Sure it is a possibility

But Joe would have to pretend to be sick or get "hurt"

Papa Obama has thrown too many people under the bus
to promote himself. It could not be that obvious

This would give a way for the MSM and the Left to play it off

"Poor Joe"

Or maybe just pretend to be the patriot that he really is.

If he is really a patriot, why does he have to pretend?

Obama would have to lie to the American people again if he decides to throw Joe under the bus. Then he'd have to lie and pretend that he likes Hillary while he's really using her to win since his own approval rating is crappy.

We're going to continue getting fed tons of crap from Washington - both sides - and some will still believe what they are told. Never ceases to amaze me.

I wish the liberals hadn't been so vicious to Herman Cain. He would have been a great president and I hope he tries again. Obama and his supporters just couldn't tolerate another minority in the running because it made it impossible to play the race card, which they have pretty much worn out.

Actually, I'm just disappointed that liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.

Forum List

Back