Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill

obama031.jpg

Reid: I Can't Get Unanimous Support From Dems To Use The Bathroom, Let Alone For Obama's Jobs Bill | TPMDC

He is doing his job by trying to get the votes he needs to pass it.

Unlike you guys some people are actually trying to get things done to help the American people

Harry Reid????

You're shitting me!!!!

He hasn't voted on a budget in 888 days and you have the nerve to say he's doing his friggen job????

Go bury your head back in the sand lady cuz you ain't up to speed.

Last edited:
Reid: I Can't Get Unanimous Support From Dems To Use The Bathroom, Let Alone For Obama's Jobs Bill | TPMDC

Unlike you guys some people are actually trying to get things done to help the American people

Harry Reid????

You're shitting me!!!!

He hasn't voted on a budget in 888 days and you have the nerve to say he's doing his friggen job????

Go bury you head in the sand lady cuz you ain't up to speed.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3749-110527beelertoon-c20110527010844.jpg

The left believes that if they keep lying the lie will eventually be believed as the truth. Eventually the public will come to believe republicans have obstructed the jobs bill.
True, the lefts whole agenda is based on lies. Obamaturds whole presidency has been one big lie.

Lies and not complete information.

The left don't like a well educated and informed public.

So otherr than TM who chimed in with some crap about Reid doing his job and completely avoiding the actual topic at hand.............the left has completely avoided this thread.

So, in other words, they finally came across something where they just cant clear the teflon potus.

The left continually insist the GOP compromise. If they wanted compromise, they would put up a bill that might actually work.
What they want us to do is like working out a deal with a murderer who wants to shoot you in the head and agreeing to allow him to stab you in the heart.
obama's MO is to paint the opposition as obstructionists by proposing a bill he knows has no chance of passing the House. What he didn't count on was the fact that the Senate can't muster enough support to pass it either.
Where is the bill anyway? Wasn't this "transparent" administration going to post bills on-line so citizens could read and know what was in them, or do we again, have to pass a load of crap first?

I'm tired of the constant phoney political gamesmanship on display here.

I say ignore the prick and just talk to the folks about what you realistically can do once he's gone.

As long as Obama occupies the White House it's clear that the corruption will continue and the stagnant economy will remain stagnant.

HELLOOOOO??
[Knock Knock] - Anyone home???

The point of the OP is that Obama has now TWICE blamed Republicans for not passing this bill....HELLOOOO???...it hasn't even been put out on the floor to vote because Reid knows it won't pass so he has blocked it.

The point is - why is Obama going out on the stump blaming republicans when the fact is Democrats won't support the lousy bill either.

Get a clue.

So lemme see, Obama kept calling "pass the bill, pass the bill." Now Mitch McConnell has moved to introduce the bill in the House and Obama is accusing him of pulling a stunt? WTF??
White House calls McConnell move on jobs a stunt - Yahoo! News

ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (AP) — The White House is dismissing Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell's call for an immediate vote on President Barack Obama's $447 billion jobs bill as a political stunt.
This is the most incompetent president ever. How he got elected is a mystery. Why anyone would vote for him again is an enigma.

If we've said it once, we've said it a million times: THE FREAKIN GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS!!!!

What is so hard about this simple fact? Why is it that the left whines about the GOP blocking what Barry and the Dems in Congress want, when the simple fact is that jobs are created by the PRIVATE SECTOR. You want to create jobs? Get the government out of our lives, out of our businesses and out of MY POCKET.

I am here to tell you that jobs are on hold around this country because NO ONE on the left will address the one fact that has everyone running scared. And that is Obamacare. No one knows what it's impact will be in one year or in five. Taxes, health benefits, and red tape. All of which stiffle job creation is at an all time high and is expected to increase exponentially. Harry and Nancy know this. They are morons, but even they can read the writing on the wall. Barry is the one that scares me. He doesn't seem to get this at all. He just wants more of the same.

Europe is in meltdown. They have created this monstrosity of dependency and entitlements and now they can't pay for it. Iceland, Ireland, and Greece. France and Britain are close behind, followed by Spain and Portugal. The only country in Europe that is able to keep their head above water is Germany and everyone is expecting them to bail everyone else out. What part of this lesson does the left not understand? Unemployment benefits for 99 weeks plus; Obamacare; welfare; food stamps for the asking; this entitlement and that. And now we've got a bunch of 60's rejects on Wall Street demanding $20.00 an hour minimum wage, single payer health system, and the blanket forgiveness of debt across the board (mortgage, student loans).

The only sane answer to this rampant ignorance is the Tea Party folks. We're the ones paying for this leftist utopia, and we're saying ENOUGH!

Senate Democrats Rewrite Obama's Jobs Bill - ABC News

Senate Democrats are rewriting portions of President Barack Obama's jobs bill to include a new 5 percent tax on income above $1 million — a proposal that is sure to be blocked by Republicans.

Turns out Democrats didn't think it went far enough. USMB Republicans don't even bother to find out anything relevant. They just think they "pounced" on something.

Hey, Republicans, did you know that Obama took a trip costing 200 billion trillion dollars a day? AND, he's a "Mau Mau"?

Try spreading that around. :lol:

Simpletons.

Obama stuck his foot in his mouth again.

The Obama campaign sent out an email today asking supporters to urge Congress to at least vote on the president’s jobs bill almost immediately after Democratic majority leader Harry Reid blocked a vote on the bill in the Senate.

On the Senate floor today, Republican leader Mitch McConnell asked for unanimous consent to proceed on voting on the bill. Reid, who has struggled to find enough votes for the bill in the Democratic caucus, objected to the motion and killed the opportunity for a vote.

About ten minutes later, Jim Messina, Obama’s 2012 campaign manager, emailed this message to supporters:

President Obama is in Dallas today urging Americans who support the American Jobs Act to demand that Congress pass it already.

Though it's been nearly a month since he laid out this plan, House Republicans haven't acted to pass it. And House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is out there actually bragging that they won't even put the jobs package up for a vote -- ever.

It's not clear which part of the bill they now object to: building roads, hiring teachers, getting veterans back to work. They're willing to block the American Jobs Act -- and they think you won't do anything about it.

But here's something you can do: Find Republican members of Congress on Twitter, call them out, and demand they pass this bill.

So will the Obama campaign be asking its supporters to "call out" Harry Reid and "demand" he and Senate Democrats pass the bill?

Obama Campaign Says GOP Blocking Jobs Bill--After Reid Blocks Jobs Bill | The Weekly Standard

The Liar in Chief is at it again. I wonder how many people will believe his bullshit this time?

President Obama is not exactly noted for his honesty, veracity, credibility or integrity.

Senate Democrats Rewrite Obama's Jobs Bill - ABC News

Senate Democrats are rewriting portions of President Barack Obama's jobs bill to include a new 5 percent tax on income above $1 million — a proposal that is sure to be blocked by Republicans.

Turns out Democrats didn't think it went far enough. USMB Republicans don't even bother to find out anything relevant. They just think they "pounced" on something.

Hey, Republicans, did you know that Obama took a trip costing 200 billion trillion dollars a day? AND, he's a "Mau Mau"?

Try spreading that around. :lol:

Simpletons.

Once again, you are hgaving trouble staying on topic.

The OP questioned why Obama called out Republicans for not passing HIS bill, but did not mention that HIS bill was not being floored for a vote by democrats in the senate.

The thread was not written to question the merits of his bill and how it was viewed by the parties.

This president is a disgrace to the office.

Nothing but games and tricks. No serious leadership to be found anywhere in his administration.

Harry Reid????

You're shitting me!!!!

Apparently, the ignorant twat thinks Reid's job description is "shamelessly shilling for the President". Last I heard, Congress doesn't work for the President AT ALL, but what would she know?

HELLOOOOO??
[Knock Knock] - Anyone home???

The point of the OP is that Obama has now TWICE blamed Republicans for not passing this bill....HELLOOOO???...it hasn't even been put out on the floor to vote because Reid knows it won't pass so he has blocked it.

The point is - why is Obama going out on the stump blaming republicans when the fact is Democrats won't support the lousy bill either.

Get a clue.

And the House is even more hamstrung in dealing with it, because they can't even find a SPONSOR for this turkey. None of the House Democrats wants to put his name on it, and who can blame them? THEY still have a slim chance of getting re-elected, unlike Obama.

Harry Reid????

You're shitting me!!!!

Apparently, the ignorant twat thinks Reid's job description is "shamelessly shilling for the President". Last I heard, Congress doesn't work for the President AT ALL, but what would she know?

why did you feel the need to insult all of the ignorant twats of the world?

Harry Reid????

You're shitting me!!!!

why did you feel the need to insult all of the ignorant twats of the world?

Twat. I hate that word. I prefer coked up shit-for-brains glory-hole loving crack-whore.

That's more civilized then Twat.

Forum List

Back