Obama campaign rattled

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
'Republicans are doing their own voter surveys, and they note that Mr. Obama's problem is that his words cause an emotional response, and that they disturb voters in nearly every demographic.

It's why Mr. Obama's "out of context" complaints aren't getting traction. The Republican National Committee's response to that gripe was to run an ad that shows a full minute of Mr. Obama's rant at the Roanoke, Va., campaign event on July 13. In addition to "you didn't build that," the president also put down those who think they are "smarter" or "work harder" than others. Witness the first president to demean the bedrock American beliefs in industriousness and exceptionalism. The "context" only makes it worse.

Strassel: Four Little Words - WSJ.com

A new poll has Romney rocketing to a 5 point lead over the Obamanation.

Works for me!

I saw that ad yesterday and it is excellent!

In context Obama insults on a whole new level, doesn't he? Please go off-prompter more often Mr. President so everyone can get a feel for the real you.

“It's clear what President Obama believes because he told us: 'If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen,'" Romney campaign spokesman Ryan Williams said in a statement. "He said it, and he meant it.”

So today's news? The economy slowed to an abysmal 1.2% GDP growth in Q2:

WASHINGTON (AP) - The U.S. economy grew at an annual rate of just 1.5 percent from April through June, as Americans cut back sharply on spending. The slowdown in growth adds to worries that the economy could be stalling three years after the recession ended.

US economic growth slowed to 1.5 pct. rate in Q2 - WTOP.com

So what does Obama say about it? Their press release:

White House: Economy Moving In Right Direction

White House: Economy moving in right direction | ForexLive

These assholes are dangerously delusional.

You can tell the obama followers are rattled when they jump on a story the Brits are offended by a comment Romney made about the Olympics..

and I feel they should be rattled...no matter how much petty dirt Obama has thrown at Romney, he is neck and neck and sometime ahead of Obama in the polls..

now lets finish the rattle and send Obama packing to his community agitating..:eusa_clap:

You can tell the obama followers are rattled when they jump on a story the Brits are offended by a comment Romney made about the Olympics..

and I feel they should be rattled...no matter how much petty dirt Obama has thrown at Romney, he is neck and neck and sometime ahead of Obama in the polls..

now lets finish the rattle and send Obama packing to his community agitating..:eusa_clap:

Funny how Obama followers do nothing but attempt to turn everything Romney says or does into something negative, and vainly try to beat him over the head with it, rather than give any reasons why (based on accomplishments) anybody should vote for Obama.... Oh yeah.... There aren't any.

So today's news? The economy slowed to an abysmal 1.2% GDP growth in Q2:

WASHINGTON (AP) - The U.S. economy grew at an annual rate of just 1.5 percent from April through June, as Americans cut back sharply on spending. The slowdown in growth adds to worries that the economy could be stalling three years after the recession ended.

US economic growth slowed to 1.5 pct. rate in Q2 - WTOP.com

So what does Obama say about it? Their press release:

White House: Economy Moving In Right Direction

White House: Economy moving in right direction | ForexLive

These assholes are dangerously delusional.

Yeah! Let's have some more of that "trickle up poverty". More poor people in this nation since in the sixties, and way too many will vote for him again. It reminds me of the Mummy where the people are being tortured and are miserable, yet they follow instructions from the one that made them that way. Sad, but true, to many Americans are ready to become slaves and let someone else worry about their food, shelter, and well being; they will just follow instructions from the one that supplies them those.

'Republicans are doing their own voter surveys, and they note that Mr. Obama's problem is that his words cause an emotional response, and that they disturb voters in nearly every demographic.

It's why Mr. Obama's "out of context" complaints aren't getting traction. The Republican National Committee's response to that gripe was to run an ad that shows a full minute of Mr. Obama's rant at the Roanoke, Va., campaign event on July 13. In addition to "you didn't build that," the president also put down those who think they are "smarter" or "work harder" than others. Witness the first president to demean the bedrock American beliefs in industriousness and exceptionalism. The "context" only makes it worse.

Strassel: Four Little Words - WSJ.com

A new poll has Romney rocketing to a 5 point lead over the Obamanation.

Works for me!

You can see that ad here: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwWW2DQS_DU&list=PL823CC97C6B3DFC35&index=2&feature=plcp]"The More Context You Get, The Worse It Sounds" - YouTube[/ame]

The way that he ran on his sentence was to emulate that people in business did not build the bridges and the roads, themselves, That as a community we all supported the help for you to be successful in business.

That is what I get out of it.

The way that he ran on his sentence was to emulate that people in business did not build the bridges and the roads, themselves, That as a community we all supported the help for you to be successful in business.

That is what I get out of it.

I guess that will be enough to give him your vote?

Papa Obama passing out election goodies (new education program) to get
black votes indicates that pandering to this part of his base

they must be really worried

Forum List

Back