Obama campaign moves two white supporters, replaces them with two brown supporters

I just saw on tv, Obama's campaign removing two white voters in the front row behind him (before he spoke) and then they replaced them with two brown voters. How f'd up is that!

Obama owns the brown vote. Brown people hate Romney. What would be the point?

Do you really need that explained to you? It's one thing to get their support. It's another thing for them to be motivated to drag their asses to the polls.

If they're not 'motivated' voters they're not watching a political speech on tv in the first place.

When you grow up you will understand many of these things.

I just saw on tv, Obama's campaign removing two white voters in the front row behind him (before he spoke) and then they replaced them with two brown voters. How f'd up is that!

When did these 'brown people' nominate you to speak for them? You're a sick fucking racist freak.

you're a F'ing liar. Post the video you lying POS.

That's amazing!

No on notices the change of color of the suit, tie or dress shirt either!

romney-brown-face.jpg

You mean he changed his skin? You're right. That is amazing.

You know what's really, really funny? Is how the tie looks "darker" in the picture where he's "lighter".

And now that I look at it, the shirt looks darker in the picture where he's lighter. Hilarious.

When did these 'brown people' nominate you to speak for them? You're a sick fucking racist freak.

Get a nose job you gargoyle.

Do you really need that explained to you? It's one thing to get their support. It's another thing for them to be motivated to drag their asses to the polls.

If they're not 'motivated' voters they're not watching a political speech on tv in the first place.

When I grow up? I'm not the one advocating moving the whities for the brownies Jim fucking Crow.

When I grow up? I'm not the one advocating moving the whities for the brownies Jim fucking Crow.
You're still a worthless lying POS!
POST THE VIDEO!

POST THE VIDEO!

I'm a worthless POS for bringing up Obama's racism? How about your friend Jim Crow? You just want to conveniently overlook him.

And why should I post the video? You won't be any less of an apathetic piece of garbage.

POST THE VIDEO!

I'm a worthless POS for bringing up Obama's racism? How about your friend Jim Crow? You just want to conveniently overlook him.

And why should I post the video? You won't be any less of an apathetic piece of garbage.
Making up your shit is not "bringing up" anything. You CAN'T post a video because you are a worthless lying piece of RACIST shit!

Forum List

Back