Obama campaign moves two white supporters, replaces them with two brown supporters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I just saw on tv, Obama's campaign removing two white voters in the front row behind him (before he spoke) and then they replaced them with two brown voters. How f'd up is that!

Hard to believe since Obama's supporters are so diverse.

Republicans on the other hand, I though it was hilarious when one reporter said Republicans were scouring the GOP Convention, looking for a few brown and black faces so they put put them in the front row. They should have gotten that CNN Camera woman. The one who like "peanuts".

Fortunately, they were able to find at least one "brown" face.

romney-brown-face.jpg

Buy Mitt's new "brown in a bottle".

images

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it say about Obama supporters that Obama is trying to march out as many brown faces as possible. COUGH--RACIST SCUM.

Hard to believe since Obama's supporters are so diverse.

Republicans on the other hand, I though it was hilarious when one reporter said Republicans were scouring the GOP Convention, looking for a few brown and black faces so they put put them in the front row. They should have gotten that CNN Camera woman. The one who like "peanuts".

Fortunately, they were able to find at least one "brown" face.

romney-brown-face.jpg

Buy Mitt's new "brown in a bottle".

images

lol he morphed into a young Cesar Romero! lol

How about the speech Romney gave last week where he put all WOMEN in his backdrop??

(Maybe they were POW's from the war on women lol)

What does it say about Obama supporters that Obama is trying to march out as many brown faces as possible. COUGH--RACIST SCUM.

You even signed your real name, "Racist Scum". Now everyone knows who you are.

You just went full fledged fucktard. I shall now call you Triple F (Like our eventual credit rating under Obama).

"Triple F" is not my name.

If you don't want people to know who you are, you shouldn't have signed your name. "In Capital Letters". They'll remember that for sure.

That's amazing!

No on notices the change of color of the suit, tie or dress shirt either!

romney-brown-face.jpg

I just saw on tv, Obama's campaign removing two white voters in the front row behind him (before he spoke) and then they replaced them with two brown voters. How f'd up is that!

Obama owns the brown vote. Brown people hate Romney. What would be the point?

Do you really need that explained to you? It's one thing to get their support. It's another thing for them to be motivated to drag their asses to the polls.

You even signed your real name, "Racist Scum". Now everyone knows who you are.

You just went full fledged fucktard. I shall now call you Triple F (Like our eventual credit rating under Obama).

"Triple F" is not my name.

If you don't want people to know who you are, you shouldn't have signed your name. "In Capital Letters". They'll remember that for sure.

You're Triple F. You earned it.

That's amazing!

No on notices the change of color of the suit, tie or dress shirt either!

romney-brown-face.jpg

You mean he changed his skin? You're right. That is amazing.

You know what's really, really funny? Is how the tie looks "darker" in the picture where he's "lighter".

If Romney's campaign had removed two brown supporters and replaced them with two white supporters I think it would be big news. :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back