Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan

I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal. The main conclusion of my study is that under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same. That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral.

Democrats have no record so they are misrepresenting everything. It's giving Romney a chance to say democrats misrepresent everything because they have nothing.

More red meat to their loony base but yet another reason for good Democrats, independents, etc. to walk away from Barry this time as more and more he's exposed as a failure, a liar, an opportunist, and the wager of class and racial warfare. They're seeing hope and change for the smoke and mirrors it's been all along and they feel betrayed and used and embarrassed they fell for the b.s. of a community agitator.

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan | The Weekly Standard

Princeton Economist: Obama Campaign Is Misrepresenting My Study on Romney's Tax Plan

I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal. The main conclusion of my study is that under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same. That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral.

BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

I fully expect the libtards to either ignore this, or claim he is a GOP shill, even though they used his study themselves.

Forum List

Back